Welcome to my Power Rangers AU.

AU differences from main continuity shows/comics:

The timeline splits during the events of Power Rangers: Turbo.

Zordon is alive.

The Aquitar Rangers are much more prominent and serve an important role.

The events of In Space are extremely different.

The purple Space Ranger, a cut concept from In Space, is a thing as Karone is given a morpher.

The events of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie happen in the AU, but the costumes are the classic costumes.

The events of Lost Galaxy do happen but remain away from the main events.

The events of Time Force happen as is.

The black time force ranger, Cyra Drake, exists.

Jungle Fury, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Mystic Force, Dino Thunder, Operation Overdrive, Dino Charge, Ninja Steel, Beast Morphers and Dino/Cosmic Fury never happened in this timeline and are not canon to the AU. However, Time Force is canon, just not the events of the show. Lightspeed Rescue happens later on in the timeline. RPM is an alternative time period.

Thrax, son of Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa, makes his presence known to certain villains of Earth in the early 2020s.

SPD, the organization, was founded in 2001 however it is a support company for SPA (Space Patrol Alpha). The Silver Guardians end up being another reason SPD itself remains a support company.

Adam and Aisha still join SPA.

Once and Always does happen, however the events are completely different.

1993-1997 (Mighty Morphin/Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers/Zeo/Turbo Movie): Nothing changes as the timeline is extremely similar to the main show continuity.

1997 (Power Rangers: Turbo and Power Rangers: In Space): The timeline splits during the events of Turbo. Zordon establishes a connection from Eltar to the Command Center. During the attack on the base, Alpha and Zordon call the Aquitar Rangers to assist the Turbo Rangers. The Turbo Rangers manage to hold off the attack long enough for the Aquitar Rangers to arrive. The Aquitar Rangers and the Turbo Rangers fight off the attack, and due to their presence the fight ends up slightly shifting towards the rangers favor. The Turbo Rangers end up sacrificing their powers, resulting in partial destruction of the Command Center. However, due to the sacrifice, to take down divatox and her forces. The Power Rangers had won the day, however Zordon ended up getting captured by Dark Spectre on Eltar. The Aquitar Rangers ends up leaving Earth to help rescue Zordon.

Taking the place of the Turbo Rangers, the Aquitar Rangers end up coming across Andros, the red Space Ranger. Zhane is soon awakened with the help of the Aquitar Rangers, resuming his duties alongside Andros as the silver Space Ranger. The Aquitar Rangers end up convincing Andros and Zhane to recruit others to complete the Space Rangers. With a new set of Space Rangers, the Aquitar and Space Rangers would help rescue Zordon. (Khoodjah female being the pink ranger, Sirian male being the new black Space Ranger, Xybrian female as the yellow Space Ranger, and a traveling male Eltarian as the blue Space Ranger.)

Meanwhile, on Earth, Ninjor created the new power coins at the request of Alpha 5. Alpha managed to get in contact with the original 6 rangers, convincing them to come back and fight for Earth as the United Alliance of Evil had attacked Earth. Astronema was freed by the Space Rangers, luring her to where they were thus making her presence on Earth non existent. Karone would be freed from the Astronema persona and would be given a unique Space Ranger morpher, thus becoming the purple Space Ranger joining her brother Andros.

After the rescuing of Zordon, the Space and Aquitar Rangers went down to earth, fighting alongside the MMPR Power Rangers. Their efforts proved successful causing many members of the UAE (United Alliance of Evil) to be captured or destroyed by the Power Rangers. After the battle, the Aquitar and Space Rangers left Earth. The MMPR team's mission was not over yet as they had to hunt down those who managed to escape the battle for Earth.

1997-2002 (Post In Space, The Power Rangers Retire): Due to the Z-Wave not releasing in this timeline, and a small number of enemies managing to escape the battle for Earth, the rangers were occupied for the next 5 years. Resurfacing villains who escaped the battle tried their luck again on the Power Rangers, but ultimately met their demise at the hands of the rangers. For 5 years the rangers fought old and new villains, making sure the planet was safe once again.

In 2001 SPD would be created as well as the Silver Guardians protecting Silver Hills as the predecessor to Time Force.

In 2002 the rangers would retire once the earth was finally at peace.

2001 (Power Rangers: Time Force): The events of Time Force happen with slight differences.

The events of  Time Force happen during the 5 years of which the other rangers hunt down the members of the alliance.

Most of the events seen in the show are intact, with Wes and Eric retiring years later returning the morphers to Time Force themselves.

Alex's twin sister exists.

The Time Force morphers are back in its rightful time.

2019: In 2019 a figure known as Thrax, the son of Rita and Zedd, would emerge on the moon. He used some sort of cloaking trick to cover a large zord being rebuilt. Thrax had reunited the remnants of the Machine Empire and managed to bring back Goldar. Goldar and the remnants of the Machine Empire would continue to work on the zord being rebuilt on the moon, the Zord in question being Goldar's old zord that he used to fight the rangers back in the 90s. Cyclopsis was on track to be completed ahead of schedule.

2021: In December of 2021 Thrax would make his first move on Earth. The Machine Empire remnants, under the control of Thrax, would attack Earth. Using rebuilt cogs, the remnants would spread chaos. Alpha and Zordon would alert the retired Rangers, managing to get Jason, Kimberly, Zach, Trini, Billy, and Tommy back. Alpha would give them their power coins back however with some alterations to the ranger suits.

During the battle, the rangers managed to defeat the remnants, however Jason and Billy would get severely injured causing them to demorph. Despite this, the rangers still won the day.

2022: In 2022, a few months after the Machine Empire remnant attacked Earth, Thrax would create a villain to attack the command center. Alpha, in the middle of the attack, managed to hide two of the power coins, being the Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus power coins. Out of desperation, figuring they needed two new rangers due to the power coins being different from the old ones. Two teens were selected by Zordon and Alpha, a rich spoiled nerd by the name Ryan Jackson and another random teen named Benjamin Cross. Zordon managed to convince them to become rangers, using them to bait out the one that stole the power coins. Together, with the help of Alpha and Zordon, Ryan and Ben would defeat the monster taking the coins back.

With Ryan and Benjamin taking the mantle of the new red and blue rangers, the other power coins laid dormant while the two worked to protect the earth as a duo.

Unknown to Ryan and Benjamin, Zordon and Alpha secretly create a contingency. With the help of Ninjor, they manage to transfer some of the morphing grid into the remaining Zeo Crystals that Zordon managed to collect. However, only one was able to be powered.