Power Rangers AU: Voyager Rangers.

The Voyager Rangers are my take on adapting Gokaiger, using the different dimensions within Power Rangers

The Voyager Rangers are the AU version of the Super Megaforce suits. They are a team created by the Morphin Masters and the Emissaries Three to deal with multiversal threats.

When a monster first appeared in their universe, after defeating and killing its version of Time Force, the monster gathered the Chrono Morphers using them as a power source for a device the monster spent years working on. The monster used the device, now powered by his universe's Time Force morphers, he travels to a different dimension where the Power Rangers have yet to be formed. Due to the lack of protection from the Power Rangers, the monster began its reign. After becoming strong enough, the monster began to use the device in an attempt to harness the Morphing Grid and take the power for himself. However, little did the monster know, the Morphin Masters and Emissaries eventually learned of the monster's plan and traveled to that dimension.

Deciding it was time, the Emissaries alongside the Morphin Masters chose 6 specific individuals they thought were up to the task. The Morphin Masters decided that this team would be tasked with going around the multiverse, intervening where they and the Emissaries could not. Granting them powers that were formerly used by the Megaforce team in another dimension, what was formerly known as "Super Mega Mode" was now renamed to "Voyager" to fit the theme of the suits. As the Voyager Rangers, they work under the Emissaries and protect different dimensions throughout the Power Rangers multiverse.

They activate their power in the form of something I call "Grid Keys" aka the ranger keys in the show. Grid Keys are keys that access the morphing grid across the power rangers universes, accessing what you could summarize as a "digital footprint". This "digital footprint" was imprinted on the Morphing Grid as soon as the specific ranger team activated their morphers for the first time and taped into the morphing grid.

For Example:
When the LightSpeed Rangers first used their morphers and morphed into the LightSpeed Rangers, they left their own mark on the morphing grid, at least according to my Voyager team. Thus through Grid Keys, given to them by the Emissaries Three, they are able to easily access the Lightspeed rescue ranger form even though in their universe they are the sole ranger team.

Abilities:
Thanks to the Morphin Masters, the Voyager Rangers' possess a secondary smaller device. Through this device, they are able to summon "shells" or an embodiment of the Ranger team they wish to summon and have fight alongside them.

The Voyager Rangers have the ability to summon morphers through this secondary device, which allows them to temporarily grant former Ranger teams their powers once again. Specifically Ranger teams who sacrificed their powers or no longer have access to their morphers even if they are still active in some way.

Their stats are enhanced by the morphing grid, making them powerful enough to deal with threats similar to Lord Drakkon.

Through the morphing grid, they are able to travel to the past and future.

Team call/motto:
"Defenders by the Grid, Protectors of the multiverse! Voyager Rangers unite!"

"Voyager Red"

"Voyager Blue"

"Voyager Pink"

"Voyager Yellow"

"Voyager Green"

"Voyager Silver"