Power Rangers: Legacy Reborn.

March 18th, 2022.

Two teens being 17 and 18 respectively looked up at a white head in what seemed like a tube. The head spoke to them, revealing his name to be Zordon. Behind the team stood Jason Lee Scott and Billy Cranston, being in their late 40s, looking up at who they knew as Zordon. "The other Power Coins have been stolen. We know that he is using the Power Coins to power himself up. In order to use their power, the monster keeps the coins on him at all times in a compartment on his hip." Zordon explained as Alpha made his way over to the two teens.

Alpha looked up at them, holding weird looking objects in his hand. The two teens looked at each other, then watched as Alpha held the objects out, listening as Zordon began explaining what they were. "These are your Power Morphers," Zordon continued as the two grabbed the Morphers and examined them closely. "As you can see, the coins in these Morphers are what give you access to the coins' power." Zordon would allow them to grasp the information he dumped onto them. "How do we..You know...Change?" The youngest of the two spoke up.

Zordon would give a slight smile, glad the future ranger asked. "Ryan Jackson, you wield the power of the Tyrannosaurus. Benjamin Cross will take the power of the Triceratops. Together you can both summon your Zords using the Power Morphers," Zordon continued. "Simply hold them out and call the name of your dinosaur. Only then will you transform into Power Rangers. For now, you both will take control of the other Zords in order to properly use the Megazord." Zordon and Alpha looked at each other, nodding at one another before they looked back at the two teens.

Alpha walked back to the controls, listening to Zordon speak once more. "Now is the time to make our move, once you morph the Power Coins will become trackable to the monster. Good Luck Ryan and Benjamin. May the power protect you." Zordon says as Ryan and Benjamin would be teleported out the command center to the nearest field free from civilians. "What are we waiting for? Let's do this!" Benjamin excitedly says as he holds his morpher out, watching as Ryan soon did the same thing. They both took a deep breath, mentally preparing themselves.

Ryan and Benjamin in unison called out the name of their dinosaurs, activating the Power Morphers. "Tyrannosaurus! Triceratops!" They both shouted. Their call out activated the Power Morphers giving them access to the power the Power Coins possessed. In what seemed like an instant, they morphed into the new Red and Blue Power Rangers. Ryan and Ben felt stronger, faster, and better in every way. As they tested out their new power, they were able to run faster and lift things no normal human would be able to lift.

Ryan and Ben were flooded with knowledge the same instant they morphed. They now knew many forms of martial arts, they immediately knew how to summon their weapons. Little did they know, the Morphing Grid had embedded this knowledge into them as they morphed. Their small moment of fun, testing out their powers, ended as the monster they were trying to bait out suddenly appeared. The monster stood there for a moment, taking a good look at the two new rangers. Ryan and Ben looked at each other.

Ryan would get an idea, leaning towards Benjamin, whispering to him. "We should try to overwhelm him." Ryan says as Benjamin nodded. Together they summoned their weapons, Ryan summoning the Power Sword and Benjamin summoning his Power Lance. They charged the monster, using their newfound speed to quickly close the gap between them. Ryan moved in first, swiftly striking the monster with his Power Sword. He created an opening for Benjamin, allowing him to come in from the side and attack the monster dealing heavy damage.

Ryan slipped off to the side as Benjamin started his onslaught of attacks on the monster. Benjamin gave the monster no energy to breathe, his Power Lance generated electricity landing devastating electric attacks on the monster. Ryan watched from the side, watching as Benjamin forced it to focus on him. Ryan moved in right as Benjamin stepped back. Using his Power Sword, dodging the monster's attacks. Thanks to Benjamin, the monster was weakened enough for Ryan to move in without worry. Ryan summoned the Blade Blaster, combining his attacks with the two weapons.