TIREDTWT <333

{This is mostly Eighty and Purpled having a big bro and little bro moment,this is based off of a an AU that Purpled lives in hypixel before the smp but then a small war of prices and shit going up gets him sent away by his family(Tiredtwt) to his only blood family big brother Punz but then after the serious wars started he lost way to contact or any way to go to his home in hypixel.Tiredtwt was worried when his letters stopped so they sent hannah and she didn't and couldn't come back,so they sent boomer that didn't work either because right after boomer joined the eggpire started to take over corrupting and brainwashing hannah and boomer was brainwashed from whatever dream used so that nobody could leave.So I decided to have Purpled figure out and runaway from the smp back to hypixel and see his family again.}inspired by "Homeward" by chrysalizzam on Ao3 and "Home"by Theo4thestars on Ao3 aswell.}

[TW:Swears/foul language/bad words,mentions of W@rs,mentions of sw0rds,bl00d triggering to someone.]

 Purpled walked through the forest waiting to come across the path to his home

He was nervous to say the least,what would they think of him if he couldn't play bedwars because green wool would trigger him?What would they think if swords and loud explosions would also trigger him?Would they think the scars across his cheeks and face were ugly?Would they think his larger than before intenas and tail were not acceptable?Anxiety rushed through his mind as walked slowly through the forest,trembling a bit every couple of steps.Luckily,Dogchamp was by his side and he was a big wolf so he could probably carry Purpled there if Purpled did pass out or fell.Purpled didn't though,he kept on moving until he would reach the path that lead into Hypixel.His home...

After a couple more miles of walking he reach the path.He hesitated to walk in,all his anxiety coming back instantly.But he did walk in with Dogchamp by his side.It was little weird to see so many colors and sounds,over the years he was gone he had gotten used to the silence of the wind and the faded colors on the SMP.But somehow this overwhelming color blast made him smile a bit.He walked towards the houses,trying to see if he could remember which one Tiredtwt lived in.Simon happend to notice the return of one of the top leaderboards players.He went forward to hug Purpled and then quickly let go and walked away pleading Purpled a nice day.Purpled was suprized but since Simon hugged and then was out of sight so quickly,he didn't have time to react nor say anything.Purpled just decided to move on and forget,he was only here for one reason anyway.To see his family.

He eventually got to what he hoped was the right house,I mean it did have little red,yellow,purple,white and blue flowers in the front in some bushes like he remembered.And was fairly small but it was enough to make him happy,he remembered the room he shared with Walli and Levi,pointless arguments with Astelic and Hannah,Davids and Chazms bairly editable food,Eightys way of always pushing him to be his best,1v1s with Sammy,Stargazing with Rachel and Boomer just being the iconic idiot he is.He really did miss it,I mean the SMP was fun at first with all the light hearted pranks and shit.But then the Wars and the Eggpire and all happend,it truly not only made him realize that this world wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.It made him think there was no happiness in the world at all,I mean all of the SMP never were happy.The only happiness that existed was fake smiles and laughs.The SMP was truly corrupted beyond it's limits.

That's exactly why Purpled is standing infront of what was hope to be his friends door,he wanted to be happy again.Even if that ment traveling miles just to see 11 people that he called his family.

He knocked on the door twice,anxious as he was just stood there trembling a bit and shacking.The door opened to reveal a familiar face...

P-purpled?... "

" Haha...yea-a Eighty-y it's m-me Purpled-d..."

Eighty stood for a moment in disbelieve,then hugged the still smaller alien.

Purpled fell right into it,and started to cry into Eighty's shoulder.Eighty didn't seem to mind it at all,he was just glad the alien was okay.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

{Might make a part 2 of this where Purpled reunites with the other Tiredtwt members and hannah and boomer,and tells them about his sad trama on the Dsmp.}