Part 9🫶

Shubman came from bathroom..... And saw a girl standing facing her back and looking at all the photos...... He recognizes her..... She was his Sara..... She was looking preety from backside..... He smrinks seeing her..........

He was shirtless just the towel wrap on his waist🫢🫣

Sara was seeing all her photos and turn towards him and saw him shirtless

Sara was seeing all her photos and turn towards him and saw him shirtless..... He was looking extremely hot with the abs.... She was adoring him..... Shubman smrinks and came close to her.... Shubman stand in front of her very close.... And catch her by waist she kept her hand on his chest.... And looks at him shockingly...

Shubman:- you are looking soo pretty..

Sara tries to push him

Shubman:- don't try to push me when I am close to you....

Sara looks at his eyes.... Which show love, lust, obsession....

Sara:- sir please leave me (trying to get out from his grip)

Shubman:- kyo... Aab toh tumhe pata chal gaya hai na ki mein kitna deewano ki tarah pyar karta hu tumse

Sara looks at him shockingly.....

Sara:- ye... Yee kam.. Kamra apka hai

Shubman:- koi shak (smrinks)

Sara push him still in shock

Sara:- na... Nahi... Aesa nahi ho sakta...

Shubman:- aesa hhi hai..... Ye saari tasvir jo meine lagayi hai ye mera pagalpan hai.... Pagalpan... I am in love with you...

Comes close to her and she goes back... She became a sandwich between him and a wall.... He kept his hands on the wall soo that she don't run.... Shubman starts kissing her neck.... Sara close her eyes feeling the kiss of his on her neck...

After sometime reality hits Sara..... She pushes Shubman with full force.....

Sara:- sir aap ye kya kar rahe hai

Shubman:- i said you when I am close to you don't try to push me

Sara:- sab wait kar rahe hai apka... Jaldi niche chaliye

She goes and he kept looking at her..... And then looks at front seeing the photo hanging....

Shubman:- kyo dur bhagti ho mujse.... Mere pass raho.... Today you know I kissed you on your neck.... I will tell you it smelled soo nice...... I am craving for your touch.... I need you (looking at the photo of Sara and touching every part of that photo)

On the other side---

Sara was hurrily coming from the room but incidently bump into someone....

Sara:- i am sorry....

That person looks at her and recognize her

Person:- bhabhi

Sara:- (confused) huhh?