Enemy

Next Monday it would be my second week on RAW.  I had a match against Liv Morgan. I've talked to her before but not much. I'm walking around backstage before the match. I see Liv and we chat a little bit about the match.

Are match was about to start but i had another interview before.

"I'm here with new star Alyssa Marie. Alyssa how do you feel about your match tonight with Liv Morgan." The interviewer asks.

"I'm feeling great and you know why. Because i know that Liv Morgan is not better than me." I say with a confident smirk.

My music hits.

"That's all the time i have." I say blowing a kiss walking out to my music.

I walk down the ramp, walking up the stairs climbing into the ring. I stick half my body out of the ropes and stick my tongue out.

Soon Livs music hits and she comes down the ramp.

She comes down and does her entrance.

We lock eyes in the ring and the bell goes off.

-Time Skip-

We of course gave the crowd some gay panic moments.

Me and Livs match has been going on for about 5 minutes. We're currently outside the ring. Liv has the upper hand on me.

I was outside on the floor laying on the ground. I held my side because it was actually hurting. She grabbed me by my hair to drag me. But she dropped me.

I looked up and saw Rhea Ripley beating on Liv. I tried to get up but fell back down. The bell rang signifying the match was over.

I won.

By disqualification.

I was pissed.

Rhea got away back to the gorilla before i could get her.

I got back into the ring and the ref held my hand up.

I walked backstage to find Rhea. I found her talking to some really tall guy. That's when i decided to go up to her.

"Hey i was kind of in the middle of something out there."

She turns around and looks at me.

"And that's my problem how." She reply's with her thick accent.

"But you don't care do you not everything is about you!" I yell at her then walk away.

She turns back to the tall man.

"What was that about?" He asks.

"Oh i interrupted her match with Liv."

"Nice." He reply's.

"I know right." She says and they walk away.

I was beyond pissed. I wanted a match with Rhea and i needed it now.

I marched to Adam Pierces office. The guy i bumped into from last week being in there. With an irish man and a man with a big head. I'm assuming talking about a match.

I interrupted.

"I need a match with Rhea now." I barked.

The guy with the accent spoke up.

"Whoa sure you wanna do that?" He asked.

"Yes i do. Match please." I begged.

I felt eyes on me and looked back at the guy with the mullet. I didn't make eye contact and still stared at Adam.

"I- okay fine you two match with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. And you have a match with Rhea." He said clearly stressed.

The two boys walked out satisfied. The one with the mullet stayed. I went to walk out of the room when someone stepped in front of me.

It was the man

He was quite a bit taller than me. I'm around 5'7 he's around 6'1-6'2.

We stare each other down.

"Can i help you?" I asked with a rude tone.

"You shouldn't try to even fight mami you don't have a shot." He says with a smirk.

*I scoff*

"Oh please i could clearly kick hers and your ass." I said sharply.

"We'll see about that." He says and i walk away.

I walked to my locker room showered and changed.

I had my luggage and i was walking back to my car.

When i bumped into the tall man.

"Shit i'm sorry!" I exclaimed.

"It's all good." He said his voice deep.

I bent down and picked up my suitcase handle.

"I've seen you before no?" He said.

"I think so." I replied.

"Ahh you're Alyssa and you don't like Rhea or Dominik." He says.

"I guess so. And you are?" I asked.

"Damian, Damian Priest." He holds out his hand.

"Alyssa, Alyssa Marie." Nice to meet you." I shake his hand.

"Can i walk you to your car?" He asks.

"Uh sure why not." I say and he grabs my suitcase and we walk to my car.

He opens my door and i get in.

"Thank you Damian." I say.

"Of course. Have a nice night." He says.

"You too." I say waiting for him to leave and i drive off.

-Authors note-

Hey guys.
This story is going to get worse before it gets better. It will get there i promise. Rhea is not very nice guys.

Anyways enjoy and vote please. Love you all. Baiiii