The Actual Story

(One in a while I'll be adding fake parts)

Luffy: SHANKS!!! I'M TELLING YOU!!! I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO GO TO SEA!!!

Shanks: Sorry kid, but your to young, you don't even know how to swim!!! You'll be the ships anchor.

Yastoop: Come on Shanks! Just one adventure!

Lucky Roo: Yeah!!! Just one!!!

Shanks: Alright, but one of you has to stay back!!!

Shank's crew: SORRY LAD!!! BUT YOU'VE BE BENCHED!!! NOW LET'S DRINK!!!

Mountain Bandiets Capitain: (Kicks the door open) So ya'll all pirates!!! First time seing pirates feel sorry!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! WE'RE COUSTOMERS!! SERVE US DRINKS!!!

Makino: Sorry, we just ran out!

Mountain Bandiets Capitain: Oh really! What are these pirates drinking? FRUIT JUICE?!?!

Makino: That is right!!!

Shanks: Sorry! Guess we draink all the booze! Here, you can have this!!!

Mountain Bandiets Capitain: (Breaks it) What do you think one bottle of booze is going to do?!?! Suport this entire crew?!?! We're coming back!!! AND THERE BETTER BE BOOZE! OR ELSE

Makino: Are you okay shanks!?!? 

Shanks: Yeah. WOOH! 

Shanks crew: HAHAHAHA!!!

Shanks:HAHA!!!

Shanks crew: IT WAS A PRANK!!!

Luffy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?! YOU LOOKEDLIKE A WEAKLING!!! WHY DIDEN'T YOU FIGHT BACK!!!

Shanks: Listen kid you'll get it later!!! Now, come have fun with us!!! HEY!!! Where are you going!

Luffy: To find a better pirate:

Shanks: (Pulls arm) HIS ARM!!! IT'S STRECHING!!!

Lucky Roo: HE COUDEN'T HAVE!!!

Luffy: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!

Lucky Roo: LUFFY, DID YOU EAT A FRUIT THAT LOOKED LIKE THIS!!!

Luffy: Yeah... I ate it for desert

Shanks: THAT WAS THE GUM-GUM FRUIT!!! IF YOU EAT IT YOUR BODY WILL TURN TO RUBBER AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SWIM AGAIN!!!

Luffy: WHAT!!!

Shanks: YOU IDIOT!!!

(word count 266)