Chapter 1 (Camila's POV)

"You looked really hot underneath me earlier. Wanna go for round 2 later, babe?" Lauren whispers in my ear while sitting down next to me, in choir.
"Sure, but can we do it at your place? My parents are gonna be home." I whisper back to her, before pulling out my notebook. "Yea, sure. No-one is gonna be home for 2 weeks, you could just stay over." "Okay, I will." The class ends before I know it, after that class i need to freshen up, Lauren is literally SO hot! She wouldn't stop putting her hand on my thigh and rubbing up and down it. God sometimes I hate her, but in the end i'm always in her bed, or car, or my bed. Whatever, No strings attached. That was our rule. I walked to my car and saw Lauren sitting on the hood. "Hey Lauren." I say, pulling her off the hood. "Hey Camila." She says nibbling on my ear, before getting in on the passenger side door. I drive to Lauren's house after stopping at mine and grabbing clothes for the 2 weeks that i'll be staying at her house, even though i'll mostly just be wearing hers. I pull up into her drive way and walk over to her side, opening her door for her. "You're so sweet to me, Camila." "I like to be, but hurry up, I need you." I whine, and she throws me classic smirk that make me melt. We walk up to the front door and she slides the key into the lock. She opens the door and before I know it, i'm being pressed against the now closed door. Her lips attached to my neck as she picks me up and I immediatley wrap my legs around her waist and she carries me away from the door. She walks upstairs and goes into her bedroom. She throws me n the bed before stripping off her clothes and throwing them on the floor, leaving her in her bra and panties. I smirked knowing that she wore them for me. She walks over to me before tearing off my clothes. She hovers over me before connecting our lips in a hard and heated kiss. She licks my bottom lip, begging for entrance but I deny it, she then bites down onto my lip. Hard. Causing my mouth to open slightly, allowing her touge to guide into my mouth and explore. I moan when our tounges come in contact with eachother and she moves her lips to my neck. She finds my sweet spot and sucks on it, softly at first but then harder after a little bit. We came to an abrupt stop, when we heard moans coming from down the hall. We get up and she throws me one of her sweatshirts and she pulls on some shorts that make her ass look REALLY nice. "See somethin' you like babydoll?" "Mmhm." I nod my head vigorously, and walk over to her. I was about to kiss her when she moved out of the way and opened the door, ushering me out. What a tease. We walk down the hallway as the moans got louder. We stopped in front of her brothers door and Lauren put her ear up to the door. She backed away and started banging on the door, the moans stopped and the door slowly opened to show her brother chris. "Lauren, Camila, I didnt know youd be home." "Well, i am so cut the shit. You need to leave, we have things to take care of." Lauren says through gritted teeth. He alughs and tells her that he isnt leaving. We walk downstairs and she opens the fridge before turning to look at me. "You hungry, Camz?" "Oh, no, i was gonna eat something about 5 minutes ago till that stopped." I pouted, but she just kissed it away, making me smile.