Chapter 2 (Camila's POV)

Lauren and I walked into the living oom, and we sat on the couch. She put the bowl of popcorn she had made inbetween us, before turning on the Netflix and giving me the computer, silently telling me to pick a movie. I put on the notebook and she looks at me. "Really? Youre such a sap, Cammie." "I'm a hopeless romantic!" "Really? Because you jump my bones whenever you can and even you say its no strings attached." She says looking at me seriously. "Can't someone believe in something, Lauren?" "Yes, but.... Nevermind." She says turning away from me. Listen I really like Lauren but I dont know how or if i should tell her, I dont want her to run away. I move the popcorn and climb onto her lap. "Lauren, Look at me." She just looks down and i raise he face. She still isnt looking me in the eye. I move my face down to hers and connect my lips to hers. She doesn't respond until I take her bottom lip between mine and suck on it. She burries her hands into my hair and kisses me back. The kiss is passionate but not rough or sloppy, its gentle for the first time since our first time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW ITS SHORT, I JUST WASNT REALLY IN THE MOOD!!!! SORRY ILY