Chapter 3 (Laurens POV)

I walked down the stairs and Camila is sitting on the counter onn her phone waiting for me. Last night things weren't on the same level of intimacy, it was more gentle and loving and i don't know why but i liked it alot and so did she, but it needs to stop and go back to normal. I walk over to the fridge and pull out some milk before turning around to see her smiling at me. "What are you looking at, camz?" I ask, she just giggles at me. The hell is wrong with her? "Why are you so happy all the time?" I laugh before pouring milk in a glass and putting the jug back into the fridge. "I can't be happy? I mean im just really happy because, im like really falling for someone, but they dont know and they might not feel the same way but we are like this" She says, interlocking her fingers together to show how close they are. I felt a surge of something rising in me as she continued to talk about this person that she was falling for, but i dont know why i feel like this and i dont know what the feeling really is. "Lauren, Lauren. Were you even listening to me?" "I'm sorry. I got lost in my own thoughts." "What has you thinking so hard?" "How much I like someone too. But im never gonna act on it. I just... theyve got me feelin some type of way, you know?" "You and me both. Who do you like?" She eyes look pleading allmost. "Um. Just some person from school. Like they don't know I like them and do you think i should tell them?" "Do you want someone to tell you that they are falling for you, Lolo?" "Yeah, I dont know. Maybe." "Do you wanna know who i like, Lauren?" "Yeah, sorta." "You, Lauren it's you." She says and jumps down from the counter. She walks over and places her hands on my hips, keeping me in place. This is too much for me.