PROLOGUE.

best read in dark mode.

    NAGI SEISHIRO was always rumoured to be uncaring about most things in life, but what happens when he loses the thing he cared about most in life? After a nasty breakup, the dimly lit apartment that the snow haired striker resided in no longer ...

    NAGI SEISHIRO was always rumoured to be uncaring about most things in life, but what happens when he loses the thing he cared about most in life? After a nasty breakup, the dimly lit apartment that the snow haired striker resided in no longer felt like home. Without you, nothing felt the same anymore. Waking up late, cursing while remembering the way you used to open his curtains and scold him for his sleeping habits seemed like such a hassle, so why, why was it the only thing he wanted most now?

While eating his eggs that he'd over salted, he remembers the heartily created meals made by you. You, who seemed like such an intruder in his life, You who felt like such a hassle; You, who he relentlessly misses, but he knows that he's made too many mistakes to go back to how things were before.

Trying to take his mind off of you, Seishiro settles on doomscrolling. On his for you page, he sees a website called "The Unsent Project," a website filled with many wavering thoughts and emotions posted by other people. He scrolls through the slideshow posted by a user, and decides to click on the website to try for himself.
.
.
.

clicking on this page will redirect you to another website, confirm?
Y | N

.
.
.

Monotonous grey eyes scanning his screen, he reads out,
"The unsent project. A collection of unsent text messages to first loves, search your name or read submissions in the archive," he starts. "click submit to start your own post," he continues.

Absentmindedly, Nagi Seishiro clicks on the submit a post section to write a note of his own to you, he doesn't know if it's the thrill of you seeing it, or getting thoughts off of his head, but he doesn't waste a second in clicking the submit button.

a/n
GUYS IM BACK 😭😭😭 also, you should check out the unsent project, it's a really cool website.. lowkey tho... it makes me like delusional af because i feel like anything with my name on it is about me LMAO