Part - 1

( past )

? : Let's see in the next life (both smiled hiding their pain)

? : Hahahaha it's time for you both to end life .

(Present )

Tae/yn : Stone paper scissors....shoot

Y/n : nananana see Mr Kim taehyung today I will be driving the car and you will be sitting .

Tae : Whatever ms yn kenly. Tomorrow I will be driving to college.

Tae's mom : Are you guys done arguing ? Both of you come early today ok . We have to visit an important place . Yn I have already told this to your parents so you better don't make them late ok.

Y/n : ye-yeah mom .

Tae : You little donkey give me my strawberry milk shake . Take yours this is mine 

Y/n : oh hello I took this from the fridge and now you are talking bla bla bla .

Tae's mom : And you both should come in your car and most importantly wear something elegant.

Tae/yn - ye-yes mom we will.

(Tae's mom came to check them and saw them both fighting over strawberry milk shake . She is not surprised as they are like this when they are kids so she is used to it )

Tae's mom - What are you both doing ? Here I'm talking about serious topic and you both are fighting over little things. You guys still thinks that you are kids . ARGGHHHHH STOP THIS STUPIDITY YOU BOTH.

(They both flinched and stoped fighting . That's when their friends jimin and jungkook came )

Jm : I gues we both came in a wrong time

Jk : If there is tae and yn then it's always wrong time .

Tae's mom : oh jimin and jungkook. Don't you guys have classes today ?

Jk : yes , we came to pick tae and yn as it's getting late for class

Tae's mom : Not a new thing. They both were fighting over silly things .

Yn/Tae : sorry hehehe

Tae's mom - Whatever now go and they are waiting for you guys .

Tae/yn - yes mom bye bye love yaa .

(The four of them went to the car and yn is today's driver )

Tae : ok let's go and Jimin jungkook be carefull . Yn is the driver today .

Jimin : why? Is she going to kill us ?

Tae : You will see

(He said ignoring what jimin said and put his seatbelt. Yn start the car and when they reached the town she slowly increased the speed to 100 )

Tae in mind - God please take care of me . Now only you can save me from this witch .

Jimin : yaaa-yaaaaaaaa yn go slowly I have a life to live and I still didn't find my love of life plss go slowly(he whined like a baby )

Jk : oh no no no in anytime my chips will fly and fall over some random people. Yn I want to eat this please go slowly please.

Y/n : Shut up you both. I'm enjoying this ride and if you guys dare to ruin that I will throw you both out of the window .

Jim : Tae , why are you not saying anything huh ? Please tell her to slow down the car . I want to live more

Tae : I'm used to it  and I can't say anything 🙂

(he said hiding his fear and smiled and that's when jimin saw a gorgeous girl )

Jim - That girl is so beautiful right jungkook.

Jk - Nooooooooooo my chi-

Jim - what ? What did you say ?

Jk - I said My chips are gone now and I never got to eat it .

Y/n : Finally we are here . guys so how was the ride huh ?

Jk - My chips 🙂

(He said looking at the empty chips cover )

Tae : I will drive much better than this

Jk/jm - Whaaaaaaat ?

Y/n - oh shut up tae Remember you failed two times when we made a race .
(She said feeling proud)

Tae : when I don't remember

Y/n : Did you forgot that ? We made a race on your birthday.

Tae : I forgot everything when I'm around you

(He said while smirking)

Y/n : Ewww . Why smirking? Your face looks like shit .

Jim - Are you guys done ? We have classes .

Jk - Yes let's go .

(That's when hyunjin came the college senior and y/n's so called crush. She was looking at him like a angel has arrived and tae noticed it )

Tae : y/n.......y/n...........Y/NNNNNNN we have class

Y/n : ohh ye-yeah come come lets go .

(The dumb friends when to class only to see teacher taking the class )

Tae : shit !

Teacher : ohhh The 4 legends are here. So tell me why you guys are late today ?

Jm : Actually mam.on the way Jungkook's chips were flying on the road and we four were collecting that.

Teacher : ohhh wait what ? What kind of chips is that ?

Jk -Super tasty chips 🙂

Teacher - Arghhh whatever go and sit .

The 4 - Thank you mam

? - uhm mam .

Teacher - ohh yes Mira come in. So students we have a new student in our class .

Y/n - wait I think I know her
(She whispered in tae's ears)

Tae - yeah me too

To be continued because jungkook wants another chips 🙂