🎀The wedding chaos & The first meet🎀

Here's the first chapter!!! Writing it for the second time since the first one got deleted by mistake 😭😭😭 anyways enjoy reading it and also don't forget to tell appreciated a lot!! Enjoy 🎀

The sun's rays came through the window inside my room, I woke up hearing the background noises, Just than my mother entered my room shouting “Atleast wake up early today Kinza! It's your wedding!!” She shouted to which I huffed before replying

“I know it's my wedding day and also it's my last day in this house you're shouting at me today also?” I said with a slight pout and mom's expression changed “I know kinzu and you don't have to remind me that please!” she said hugging me and I hugged her back “Okiee! okiee! I'll not, now stop being sad” I replied.

[After 2-3 hours]

I was standing infront of the mirror in my bridal lehenga ‘Can't believe that I am getting married’ I thought but it was interrupted by the sound of door opening by mom.

My cousins , my bestfriends as well as my mom entered the room. “OH MY GOD KINZA!! YOU'RE LOOKING HELLA GORGEOUS!” exclaimed khushi
{my cousin}

“I know everyone including my jijuu~ will be on their knees for her” teased Mahal {My bestfriend} to which I slightly blushed “Omo! Omo! She's even blushing now aunty” said Eman {My another Bestfriend} to which everyone chuckled.

“Let's go kinza it's time to leave” mom said her eyes teary a bit “Mom don't cry atleast not today you know if you'll cry than I'll also cry and if I'll cry than my makeup will be ruined” I scolded her which made her chuckle a bit and she nodded.

“Ok! Ok! Let's not cry for your makeup's sake” she said and I nodded with a slight smile on my face, only I knew how I was feeling deep down I was really really sad the urge to cry was killing me from inside because leaving the house you grew up in sucks! Plus I was going to the house I only went few times because of wedding stuff and all.

The guy I was getting married to...well I barely knew him, he barely talked to me in the high school and yess I was getting married to my highschool classmate. My chain of thoughts were broke by Mahal's voice “Woah Woah down to earth soon to be Mrs.Hashmi” she teased me.

This girl was teasing me since she got to know who I was getting married to like gurl!! Your bestfriend is getting married instead of treating her good and making her feel special you're teasing her have some manners!

“Stop teasing me Mahal!” I said with a pout to which everyone chuckled “Ok ok enough of the teasing girls let's take her down!” said mom as we were walking outside eman came to my side and whispered “Don't be nervous my girl! Everything's gonna be alright hmm?” I nodded to her and she smiled.