1. What we were put through...

It all started when we moved into the Victoria Hills in Australia. We used to live in good life conditions as the rich ,happy family until last year all the misfortune crap were happening to us.
*flashback*
>my mom and dad were supposed to be going to the parents day in our old school until this drunk truck driver had to hit their car,wish I was actually there too so I would die with them,
And won't be able to go through what had happened next...
They just left us stranded and not be open handed to anyone.... Wait it doesn't make any sense.. Anyways no one after my parents died actually stayed with us basically everyone as my older brother Robert left me and my older sister ,he just walked right out of the door the day after my parents funeral, as he's 24 he has a legal age, actually he's our step- brother long story short
... My dad just got married to Robert's mom years before marrying my mom and left his mom and never brought up his history with her to us until.. Robert's mom died so my dad had to finally let out his little secret about his history and my mom had to forgivingly forgive him and let his son live with us she actually did this for us for the family not to be broken and sperated...
My sister is the middle daughter she's under the legal age of 18 ,she's 16 she's a Junior and at last comes me I am 15 a Sophomore ...
But as me and my sister are just stranded out with no legal age person to take care of us,we had to call our grandparents who live back in Australia which we have no choice but to go there or else..
We'll be thrown into some lame foster house waiting for someone to come and adopt us OR if no one actually came to adopt us we'll just have to wait and stay there until we grow up to our legal ages and get the hell out. Get any other choices? Now you see..
So here we are me and my sister in the airport on our way to Australia..
Oh! Yeah.. I totally forgot to introduce myself and my sister's and my brother's names...
Hey! My name is Lucy Camilia Gale and that could be my sister Rosaline Patricia Gale and of course my step-brother Robert Louis Gale.
____________________________________
That's the end of this chapter its basically just explaining what had happened to them instead of just starting off with the story thought I should give the beginning of what had happened already!☺ so hope you enjoy it.
I'll be updating more $-$

Enjoy!! ❤

Vote !

Thanks!_