ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Hook was never the one to think about emotions that made someone go soft. He would never even dare show his soft side to his best friend, Morgie. Even if they were close, he just couldn't really give compliments or whatever. Flirting jokingly was the only thing he really liked. Even if he understood the meaning of love, Maleficent and Hades were his friends and together after all. He just couldn't picture himself in a relationship.

He never felt insecure about his looks; he knew he was good-looking after all. The only issue was probably that he didn't find anyone he met interesting enough to actually ask out. What was good for him was the fact that his friends never judged him because of that.

Morgie, on the other side, liked Hook more than he should. Or that's what he believed. In secret, it was not just a belief, but a truth. But he also knew that he shouldn't feel like this for his best friend. It was also weird because Hook seemed to always flirt with many different people, and none of them was Morgie.

He wouldn't just go up to him and ask about their friendship; perhaps he just thought of him as a brother. Therefore, the only thing that was feasible was to be friends. But 'Castlecoming' was one of the intriguing things that was on the way. With just a few weeks to go, perhaps this was their chance to have a real conversation about their relationship.