Shadi ❤️

Simran's pov

Today is the most memorable day of my life where I m going to marry to my love, my Shivaay mera RAJ who is way beyond better than my imagination.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror 🪞. Makeup artist did her work very well. She gave me the best bridal look. I never thought I can look this more beautiful. I looked at my heena hand and a smile came on my face .

Heena leaves the darkest colour in my hand that they almost look black. Everyone kept saying that this is bcz of Shivaay 's love.

Today he is coming to take me with him with everyone 's blessings.

Alyshka - Simran come...sit on bed . You will feel comfortable here .

She helped me bcz of heavy lenhga and I slowly walked to my bed and sit at the corner of it.

Vedika - Simran...... Simran baarat aa gyi .

Athiya - yes Simran and your husband is looking like a PRINCE

Third person pov,

Shivaay came from main gate of resort with band baaja , drums . Ishaan, Shreyas, Aditi, Trisha,Jugnu are dancing with full of enjoyment. They all are wear sunglasses on because of sunrays. His mother and father are also dancing with Mahindra is dancing with Deepika, Ravindra is dancing with Rivaba. He is looking everyone and he has a bright smile on his face .

His eyes roaming around her room 's balcony to catch one sight of her but his bride was in her room sitting on bed all nervous....

When baarat stopped at second entrance of resort Simran's brothers and her friends also came and danced with baarat. Yuvraj and Suresh pulled their wives to join in dance.....

Later......
Athiya, Anjum, Alyshka, Vedika along with others blocked the second entrance of resort to stop Shivaay and all baarati to enter in the resort bcz before entering Shivaay has to perform some rituals.

Shivaay is standing with his baarat...

Vedika - we won't let you enter so easily, ji..jaa..ji .

Shivaay - what I have to do to meet my dulhaniya.

Athiya - you have to bribe us to meet your dulhaniya.

Shivaay chuckled softly and took bundle of note from his chachu and give it to them.

Shivaay - now can I enter..??

Anjum - ohhk but this is first installment .

Alyshka - yes ji..jaa..ji .One is left.

Shivaay nodded his head "yes".

Sejal - ohhk girls you have your money now , let him in .

Everyone move aside to give him space to enter inside.