First morning 💞

Simran POV.....

"stop it na" Shiv please! I said while giggling when Shivaay slid the duvet fourth time from my chest upto my stomach.

I turned into beetroot and pulled duvet again to my chest, hiding my exposed bosoms to his mischievous eyes.

" There is nothing you can hide now. I had seen all". He said while pulling me to him and give a quick peck on my lips.

I hide my face in crook of his neck while blushing hard.

"Meri baahon mein mujhse hi sharma rhi".

Chup rhiye na.....😩🫣. I said while blushing.

He chuckled softly and pulled me by my waist.

"I m not done with you baby. I need one more round at least please". He said between his laugh and caressed the side of my waist seductively.

I looked at him with widened eyes 😳.
KYA.....

He is laughing 🤭 lightly "relax darling I am just joking"😂

"Hawwww" I hit him on his chest playfull.

"Hey .. Simran did I hurt you, love" he asked looking at me with concern.

"Was I rough"....? He asked me again while cupping my face so I can look at him.

"No...Its just feel sore down there." I said while caressing his cheek.

"I love you...." While pecking my forehead.

"Love you too..."

"Shivaay"..

"Hmmm". He hummed while playing with my chuda [bangles]

"Can I ask you something"???

"About Angela..."

"No.... Shiv " I know Angela ki existence ab tumhari life mein nhi hai and please don't think I m feeling insecure and all. I trust on you Shiv " .

"And Simran you are mine and nobody can snatch you from me."

"Babu why are you scared? Main kahi nhi jaa rhi tumhe chhor ke " I pulled myself from crook of his neck and looked at him. He is already looking at me like really he can't afford loosing me .

I cupped his cheek in my both hands and kissed him to assure him that I am all his no one can apart us.

He lean to my touch and closed his eyes while relaxing. I kissed him both his eyes then kiss his cheeks . I want to show him how much he matter to me and how much I love him . At last I took his lips between my mouth and peck it softly. But before I can pull away he hold me at my nape and pulled me in soft kiss.

We both sucking and nibbling each other lips softly showing our love to each other.

My hand started roaming around his muscular chest. I roam my hands on his hard abs.

"Uuuughhhh...." He groaned and flipped us and attacked on my neck. Now I am lying under him and he is hovering over me.

He is kissing me like.....there is no tomorrow.
He is rock hard again because I can feel his hardness pocking against my thighs. His both hands found his way to both my melons and started massaging them .

After hard passionate kiss he moved from me and pulled me to him . He covered our nacked body upto our chest with duvet.

"Ab main pucch skti hu jo mujhe puchhna tha ??"

"Oo yeah puccho na"

"Maine aapke dosto ko baat krte suna ki......or saath mein Jaya , Tamanna bhi thi