Pt.1

TW: Crossdressing, bxb, stalking
Felix-

I groaned as my alarm went off, rubbing my eyes as I felt a familiar feeling, as if i was being watched.
I had never quite gotten used to the feeling, even though it's been happening for as long as I can remember.

I slowly slug out of bed, grabbing a short white skirt, a light blue hoodie and matching blue leg-warmers. Before getting dressed I close the curtains, still having that feeling of being watched. I quickly change, sliding off my sweatpants and tank top, and replacing them with the outfit I picked.

I walked out of the room to brush my teeth and comb my hair, then running down for breakfast.

Hyunjin-

I sigh, watching my sweet angel peacefully sleep. I check the time, seeing that it was beginning to get light out.
FELIX'S ALARM GOES OFF IN ONE MINUTE!!!!
I quickly hide under the bed, making sure he wont be able to see me.

I hear his alarm go off as he groans, god I love it when he does that. I watch as he slowly slumps out of bed, resting my chin in my hand. I see him pick an outfit, placing it on his bed and beginning to change. He slowly slides off his sweatpants and tank top, I drool at the sight of it.

God he's so perfect, and soon he'll be all mine... he quickly puts on his outfit and walks out of the room. I sigh and get up from under his bed, climbing out the window quietly.

Felix-

"Bye Aomma!" I say as i close the door behind me. I wait outside Jisung's house for him to come out.

A few minutes later I see him walk out with his usual jean shorts, white collared shirt and cardigan. He always dresses like kind of a nerd, and his glasses don't help, but i think it suits him.

"C'mon! I want to get to school before class starts so I can see Lee Know!"
Jisung says impatiently, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.
"Says the person who took forever to get ready" I say, earning an annoyed look from the older boy.

Jisung and I have been best friends since as long as i can remember. My mom says we've been inseparable since we were kids. I look at his small nose and chubby cheeks as he rants about his crush, Lee Minho.

We arrive at school shortly, walking into the building and searching for our friend group. We finally found them after five minutes of searching the crowded halls

"Hey Lix!" BangChan says, hugging my waist, he leans his head on my shoulder.
"Hey channie" I quietly say, but loud enough for him to hear over the loud students. I ruffle his hair as he groans annoyed, slowly letting go of me.

I turn to see Jisung hugging Minho tightly, Minho's arms wrapped around jisungs petite waist. I could tell he was blushing, but Jisung didn't seem to notice, ever

I walk over to hyunjin and changbin who are chatting, leaning against the lockers. I've had the biggest crush on hyunjin since the first time I met him.

I smile, "hey Changbin, hyunjin!" they both turn to me, Changbin returning my bright smile. Hyunjin on the other hand looks annoyed.
"Jin? Whats wrong..?" I ask in a worried tone, he grabs my wrist, dragging me to the bathroom.

"Hyunjin! What's going on?!" I ask repeatedly, we eventually make it to the bathroom.
"I was going to wait, but you give me no choice princess..."

.
.
.

Cliffhanger 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

599 words, no AN :)