I Like It

"THE ONE THE ONLY LORD HUNKY HAIR HAS ARRIVED, MAKE WAY PEASEANTS!" No one bats an eye at the unsurprisingly late arrival of the hair obsessed blonde, but they do when the blonde is still standing in the middle of the living room.

He breaks into a grin, everyone, but a certain someone, mimicking him when they realize. (Tammy's a 2.0 of Foster a.k.a the oblivious of the oblivious.)

"Well, Tammy. Looks like we're stuck together for the rest of the day," He plops onto the only seat next to the poor guy, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. 

"You alright there Tam? You seem.... red..." First one to speak up is Fitz, even though everyone had noticed the not so subtle shade of hot pink brushed across his cheeks. They were just controlling themselves ; the girls from fangirling and the guys from laughing their asses off. 

"Let's go to the karaoke room y'all," Sophie's voice sounds strained when she finally talks. (We all know why.)

First one to jump up is Tam, everyone following suite behind him, who was following Foster into the karaoke room.

After Dex helps Sophie set it up, they start playing the new Stray Kids album ATE. The first few songs pass like a breeze, Keefe and Sophie vibing to them, singing the lyrics because they skipped Elvin History on the 19 of July to listen to it.

That's when 'I Like It' starts to playyyyy.

The interlude plays and Keefe gets ready to sing his heart and soul out.  

"Cops and robbers chase each other full of energy                                                                                                  Pushing me farther, Pulling me closer                                                                                                                          Some sort of chemistry,"

Tam and Keefe lock eyes at the last words. Keefe continues his part, some sort of feeling prevalent in his eyes. 

"I think I'm addicted to the title 'You & Me'                                                                                                            Don't ask, 'What are we?'                                                                                                                                              Ooh ooh I like it baby,"

Tam's eyebrow raises when he hears the word 'baby'. His cheeks are brushed once again by the light shade of pink Keefe finds he loves being the cause off.

All the while the others are standing in the corner, girls refraining from fangirling and the guys smirking looking at the oh so interesting scene unfolding in front of them.

Keefe being the aesthetic polyglot he is breezes through the Korean part, Tam intrigued by the way the unknown words are pronounced.

"이 관계를 정의하지 마
사랑은 모르겠고 좋아하는 사이
간단히 점선과 실선의 차이
알잖아 지금 내가 말하는 vibe (hey)

넘고 싶음 넘어 근데 난 안 넘어
지금이 더 좋을 거니까
서로 부담은 덜고 지금처럼 걸어
상처도 덜할 테니까,"

"Before we love, we love this feeling babe                                                                                                          'Cause it's enough, enough, keep it this way                                                                                                          Before we love, we love this feeling babe                                                                                                                    Yeah I love that I like you but ,"

With every few words he takes a step toward the oblivious reaching the boy before the words 'I don't wanna love', silver banged boy sitting in the corner who was oblivious as ever. Instead he mutters under his breath, "screw this," and capture the boy's lips with his own.

The kiss was... answering. Felt like a part in the two had clicked, filling the abyss in their hearts, one they had thought  would never be filled. For a moment, it felt as if they were finally had what they needed.  Their foreheads touch as they separate, Keefe without missing a beat goes,

"Love that I like you yeah, yeah, yeah,"

Cheering is heard from the far corner of the room.

Keefe continues after Sophie (if you hate her, shove off. She's an aesthetic, powerful and amazing queen in my shots) raps Han's fire verses.

"Still got so much to find out                                                                                                                                        We playing 'Hide & Seek'                                                                                                                                            Don't wanna end this game                                                                                                                                      Hope it goes for eternity                                                                                                                                                      Let's not go official, we can keep the 'You & Me'                                                                                                Don't ask, 'What are we?'                                                                                                                                              Ooh ooh I like it baby,"

Kam have about a dozen kisses by the end of the album.

~The (Maybe, maybe not) End~

Should I write a shot of their talk?