5

I layed inbetween Yujiros legs as the two of us watch an action movie. I figured that I'd let him choose since he was my guest and he saved me. Yujiro has been nothing but sweet, kind, and caring toward me. He hasn't done anything without my permission. I honestly don't even know what we are, but I would like to wait a bit to decide anything big like that, I mean we basically just met.

I felt Yujiro's fingers comb through my hair, for someone so dangerous, he sure does have a sweet spot for me, or I'd like to think, what would be the chances of that ever happening?

"Um.. Y-Yujiro.. could I possibly get your number?" I stuttered, the stutter made my face turn bright pink from embarrassment, no man has ever made me feel this way before..

"Hm. I don't see why not." Yujiro said in a calm gentle voice, I handed him my phone, so he could add his contact info.

Just as things were getting good, there was a knock on my door.

I sighed as I got up, instantly missing his warmth, I make my way to the door in my baggy sweatpants and My cozy hoodie. I open the door and there stands a man that I least expect from, esspessially in the middle of the night.

Baki..

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" 

I never knew one scentance could piss me off so much.

I slapped him, obviously it was hard, my hand imprint was forming on my face.

"Don't just hook up with me and, then just ditch me. Just so you can try to hook up with your ex, and then just come back a month later and, just think that you can have your way with me."

I raised my voice a little, I wanted dto make it very clear to him that I didn't want, or need him in my life anymore.

Plus, I have Yujiro. A real man, and not some puny boy.

"You bitch.. the hell was that for?" Baki had gotten pissed off, normally he'd be laid back and nonchalant about things like that, but he isn't nao, simply because he's just using me.

"I don't want to see you here ever again.. do you hear me?" My tears were threatening to spill, I closed the door and that was the end of it, I returned to the couch.

"Whow as that.? You don't seem very happy." Yujiro wasn't just asking for me to tell him. He was demanding me to, it was obvious that Yujiro is a very dominate man, and he wouldn't let this slide, not now, and not in a million years.

"It was Baki.." My voice was nimble and quiet, but he still heard me.

'Yujiro didn't say anything, it scares me, I feel like I've done something wrong. No! Don't think like that, I'm sure he isn't mad, right?'
"Are you mad?" Is all I could possibly ask in a situation like this one.

"Tell me doll. Why was my son here?"

He did it again, he's ordering me to tell him, I don't want to think what could happen to he if I don't tell him.

"He wanted to hook up with me.. he uses me for his sown sexual needs while he's trying to get his ex back.. and once he gets what he wants.. he doesn't show up until he needs to use me again."

I could feel Yujiros aura, he wasnt happy from what I had just told him.
I felt weak, I physically couldn't get up from my spot on the couch, Yujiro would have to move me.

"please.. stay with me.."

I feel like a cookie that just got out of the over, If I get moved I'll just crumble.

"Fine." I could tell taht he wasn't the happiest, but he obliged, I giggled at his cooperation.
I flipped over, snuggling my face into the crook of his neck, falling asleep, being held in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in my bed, I was snuggled tightly into my blankets, then I had realized that I have work this afternoon.

I groaned as I sat up in my bed, feeling slumpped I made my way out of bed and combed my hair, not even bothering with makeup. I slide on my nurse outfit and slip on my shoes, tieing them, feeling lazy.

Now I really wish that I could be a stay at home mother, I still have the same dream of having a kid..

Once I reach my workspace, Misoka literally tackles me. "GIRL WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?" Misoka literally yells in the middle of the hall. "O-oh I'm very sorry."

I apologized multiple times, I apologized so many times that Misoka had no option but to forgive me. \

"What happened? How did you get home?" Misoka filled my brain with questions, "Well for starters I guess I hooked up with a really muscly guy, umm and I couldn't walk so I have to get an Uber. and then he came over and we took a bath toghter and cuddled." I spared her the details of me almost getting raped and Baki coming to my house.

I figured if i had told her the two she would literally freak out, I walked over to my work space so I can fill out the paper work that I needed to fill out. There was a jar on my table, I didn't know what it was until I had turned it. there it read 'Eli Takashi' There was a note on the jar.
--------------------------------
Dear Y/N L/N,

This is a gift from the whole staff.

We all know how little time that you've gotten to spend with Eli.
And his parents are diseased, their body's are unknown. The government handled them,
the staff decided to give this to you, we all saw how much he meant to you.
How you considered him as your own kid.
Since he didn't have any family to go to or to pay for his burial
we left this in your hands. Do what you wish with his ashes,
but just so you know,
You would be a wonderful mother.
-------------------------------

The letter was simple, quick to the chase.
But it held a strong impact on me.

I couldn't hold back my tears, call me emotional sure, but it mean a lot.