His claws

Nour's pov:

After this sentence my soul left my body... He knows everything about me!! This will make the matter worse cause now he will think I don't have any relatives here so no one will save me and if my family did they will take longer time untill taking that act and travelling here to search for me , but he doesn't know that I have the closest friends here .. they are like my sisters and brothers even though I don't have a brother but the boys I knew are like ones.

"You think I don't have a good relations here? MY FRIENDS WILL FIND ME!!, they saw the whole scene and will tell the police about you, and also your men are very stupid to kidnap me infront of the university.. it has a lot of CCTV cameras they will catch you soon you know?, and my family will come here looking for me too, you are losing soon!" I said angrily screaming in his face everytime I have the chance

All the rage in his face disappeared and he started laughing like he heard an amazing joke but to be honest his laugh was attractive.. if he was a good person I would have given him a chance if he came to me normally

"Hahaha you're so funny and cute my beautiful baby , but it seems like you don't know a lot about our world , the world you're living in, because your university important people helped me in catching you actually, and without them I wouldn't have knew anything more than your name and age which I knew from the owner of that club you went to , and another thing I want you to put inside your head.. no one can make me lose or fall and the police can't help you in anything , okay? Now come with me you have to eat something and go to sleep" he said without any care in the world about getting caught, threating me to utter another word

Heavy Anger approached my mind and I put my hands on his strong wide chest trying to get him off of my site as he was standing in front of me caging me and get out of that place.

I was using a good power in me to push him not the regular power I use when I'm kidding with my friends cause I know I'm now Infront of a strong man

But he didn't budge a lot , he backed away like 1 cm only and gave me a certain look with a smirk like he is trying to say (are you really trying this with me?)

I felt disappointed so I tried again with more strength screaming "LET ME GOO YOU BASTARD!" I don't know from where I got all this strength, I guess after knowing what does he want from me and that he won't kill me I got that strength because at first I thought the matters would be worse.

Again he didn't budge and the same stupid smirk on his face looking down at me.
So this time I tried escaping from another side of the bed but again he caged me with his huge body. I decided to fight him but nothing worked and the situation was kinda weird cause everytime I try getting up from this beautiful comfortable bed he approach me quickly preventing me from doing it.
I broke up with tears and started hitting his chest with all the strength I have in my body "I.SAID.LET.ME.GOOOO" I screamed again in his face.

The only thing he did was catching my arms preventing me from hitting him anymore even through it didn't effect him.
"Shut up that mouth of yours right now cause I don't wanna show you my other side, my words are obvious YOU.ARE.NOT GOING.ANYWHERE and that's final! Now be a good girl and I will make you my little princess if you behaved okay?"

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK AM I???? I AM NOT YOUR DOG SO YOU CAN TAME ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO NOT , GO TO HELL I WON'T LISTEN TO A SINGLE WORD AND I WILL FIGHT YOU UNTILL I GET OUT DO YOU HEAR MEEEEE" I again screamed feeling pity on myself and the state I'm in right now I just wanna go home and all of this to be finished I want it to be just a bad nightmare.

"THIS IS YOUR LAST FUCKING WARNING NOUR, WATCH THE TONE YOU'RE TALKING WITH TO ME!" he said yelling at me, his face was scary

"NOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE TRUEEEEE I WANT TO GO HOOOOMEEE" I panicked suddenly realising that there is no going home.