To predator's den

Next morning
Nour's pov:
I woke up today to peace... And peace today for me is not seeing the face of the devil.. my devil and kidnapper. I showered and jomana entered with a tray for breakfast.. strange where is he ? I asked jomana and she told me that he is not in the mansion as he has some matters to do, her face was not comfortable like she is hiding something from me but I ignored it. I decided to get advantage from that get a way out  from here after eating fast. I don't know how I'm gonna make a way out of here and the whole place is guarded by people like pillars but I don't cara anymore. I turned around to head out from the kitchen after giving jomana the tray and telling her that no problem of helping her.. I found the devil on the gate approaching me..

Xenos's pov:
Today I had to finished any business related to this place before leaving and I did. I didn't like leaving my butterfly at morning but I had to .. since I got her and it seems impossible to stay away from her I'm addicted to holding and touching her. I don't have much time before leaving we need to hurry up. I entered my mansion and saw my angel in the kitchen. She got uncomfortable, her eyes held so much fear from me but I'll fix that soon.

"Good morning Angel, how are you? Sorry for making you eat breakfast alone today." I told her softly while touching her chin

She flinched and backed away and didn't utter a word.. she is ignoring me and I don't like it.

"Mmm still mad? Okay I'll let that slide for now. Go get ready we have a place to go to.

She panicked, "a a p_ place wh_where ?" She stuttered

"You'll know when we arrive, come on go and get ready but do that in another room jomana will lead you to it baby" I commanded
The maids will go to my room and back my things and I don't need her to sense anything about traveling she will protest much and I'll get angry on her so it's better to know when we arrive to my private plane, matters will be easier.

She didn't utter anymore word and went with jomana to the room. I think her mind went into deep thinking, that's good for now.

Nour's pov:
Jomana leaded me to another pretty but smaller room I felt safe and comfortable I wish staying here forever instead of beside him ... Or no no I hope I get out from this whole place..

I'm Hella nervous I don't know where he will take me but I'll try my best to take advantage of getting out from here and escape.

I got dressed in a simple outfit, legging and oversized t-shirt. Since my coming, he bought me some clothes and they all were my size.

After getting ready I came downstairs waiting for him and saw that 3 black SUV cars are ready outside and the same ugly driver veer sitting inside one of them. He is not actually he is attractive man like Xenos but I hate them all.

After some minutes Xenos came , held my hands and leaded me to the car which veer will drive. I obeyed him trying to Focus on a plan. The held my hands the whole road kissing it every now and then. I focused on the road , I didn't see much people untill we reached a strange big place with big gates and felt like my heart has stopped when I saw a big plane far away and the car is getting closer to it.

" Wh why we a are here? Wh what is this P place" I panicked on the verge of crying
" It's my private jet beautiful" he told me smirking
When I was going to say the other word the car parked and we reached to this jet. His men from the other two cars got out and carried bags to this plane. I stayed in the car trying to collect myself together. Xenos got out and opened the door for me. "Come one beautiful, get out and I'll tell you everything." He offered his hand.

"N no tell me n no_now" I was trembling
"I said I will if you get out now" his eyes darkened and I couldn't take it anymore I cried.
"N noo why are we here I d don't want t to go anywhere pleaseee" I cried
"Done make this hard for yourself Nour I'm asking for the last time get out now before I get you myself" he commanded and I obeyed, maybe it's a misunderstanding.
" Good girl , look baby I didn't tell you about this yet but now it's the time .. my main mansion is in Italy , my main place and everything so now you are travelling with me there, my place there is amazing and so is the country I'm sure you'll like it" he said in a threating voice and I broke down
"I said I'm not going anywhere with you, if I left France then my destination won't be anything else but my country" I said strictly trying to be strong again cause what he is saying is a bullshit
"You love the hard ways always then,right?" He roared and held my arm tightly dragging me with him I fought and squirmed in his hold like a mad person " noooooooo leave me alone" I screamed and cried still trashing in his hold and coming down to the floor then he  picked me up harshly without budging and threw me on his shoulders, I kicked and punched him a lot on his back and screamed for mercy but no one was there for help and he was so powerful and so strong I couldn't move an inch from his tight grip. We reached inside the jet, he put me beside the window and saw veer holding a rope, he took it from him and tied me to the seat beside the window. I kept crying and crying untill everything was ready and the plane started to move then I remembered that I fear airing.. the moment when the plane take off ..

Xenos was sitting beside me and Hella angry looking at me every now and then with amused face. "I I don't like flying I'm nervous" I admited with trembling voice. His face softened and he held my hand tracing it "don't worry beautiful I'm with you nothing will happen, just breathe, okay" he picked my nose , I nodded
He kept relaxing me untill the difficult part of flying finished.