Cantilever

Today was the day he and his coach are at the airport, here they are waiting for the plane to commence boarding, first class of course, luxury at its finest. 

Douma's first Olympics is going to held at Nagano, quite a long way from Tokyo but he's looking forward these winter game events. Once he landed, both Douma and his coach were escorted off the plane and into a private transport that'll take them to the Olympic village, where all the other competing athletes are residing. 

Once Douma arrived, he set his baggage down and looked around. 

"Ahhh, isn't this nice coach?"

"Yeah, it's nice."

"Should we go out to view Nagano?"

"No, I recommend staying here until the Opening Ceremony which starts in a few hours."

Douma pouts and look outside their room's window. 

"Why, we just got here!"

"Don't be a spoiled brat kid, it's the Olympics. They're very strict about their rules and policies, they won't delay their bus shuttle just because one athlete decided to be a tourist."

Douma pouts once again, but his coach is right, the Olympics is a serious sport. It'll will be the determinant for his sporting career and he can't be a inconvenience for any one, especially his coach and country. 

"Sure, coach."

"Yeah, yeah, go downstairs to the dining hall to get something to eat. You need the energy, when we're done, you're gonna come back up and put on your track suit. By that time, the shuttle should be ready to pick us up."

Douma groans, he hates orders.

(Douma's tracksuit)

This is the second chapter, I'm still kind of new to this writing thing, so I hope I did good. 

Until then...

LATER!!!