Chapter two: Missing Pencil

☾⋆·˚ ༘ * ✩

Third person (Taehyung's focus)

Taehyung automatically freezes at the voice coming from his side.

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

His heart is violently thudding against his chest as he looks to his right.

"H-Huh?" He badly stutters, mentally slapping himself for it.

"You got any spare pencil for me by any chance?" Jungkook asked as he pointed at his desk, his notebook being the only thing present on it.

"O-Oh yes! I'm sure I do w-wait a second..."

Taehyung looks through his pencil case as he found an old one at the very bottom of it.

He looks at him unsurely with the old pencil in his hand.

"Is this o—"

"Oh thanks man! You're a life saver." Jungkook thanked him as he grinned at him.

HE JUST GRINNED AT ME WTFFSHJJ.

"O-Of course, no problem."

He's so embarrassed right now because his cheeks probably turned a little red during their interaction.

It was the first time he ever spoke to him. Let alone, notice him!

Even if it was for barely ten seconds, Taehyung's heart is still beating wildly on the inside.

When he finally calmed down a bit, he thinks he can at least focus on the teacher now, but he's proven wrong the next minute.

He can't stop glancing at Jungkook's hands.

When he puts pressure on the pencil to write, his veins come out pretty quickly.

Which Taehyung didn't miss to notice.

The rings that match perfectly with his big, rough hands.

Oh my gosh Taehyung what are you thinking?!

His subconscious tells him to look away as he probably looks like a creep, staring at his classmate's hands.

This time he really tries to focus on what Mr. Joo is saying. He can't get distracted by just this.

Yet he's proven wrong once again when he sees some movement to his right side that drives his attention back there.

This time, Jungkook is playing some finger tricks with Taehyung's pencil.

He makes it twirl around all of his fingers one by one really fast, which makes his finger muscles flex and so...

...so damn attractive.

And Taehyung's eyes can't seem to look anywhere else. It's like they're glued to Jungkook's fingers.

It's so impressive how he manages to do all these movements really fast.

Taehyung doesn't notice when Jungkook glances at him. He follows where Taehyung's gaze looks, which directly leads to his own fingers.

"Pretty cool huh?" he says, the corner of his lips curved slightly, turning into a little smirk.

Taehyung is taken aback by the question as he looks back up at his eyes.

oh nononononono don't tell me he noticed me STARING at his hands like a freak ?!??!

"W-what?"

"The trick, it's cool right?" he directed his eyes towards his hands, showing what he's referring to.