CHAPTER 16 -HORRIBLE MISUNDERSTANDING

2 weeks later...

The night before engagement, the most awaited day for Anjali going to arrive tomorrow, she been barely hold herself back when that maid is taking care of her Raghu.

Day and Night, Neelam stayed at the THIRD FLOOR where no one else permits to enter with Raghu's permission.

And that lame maid is staying there for a while right now.. That fact alone makes her blood boil.

She trust that Raghu won't be interested in that lowly maid for God sake, when he has someone like her as his future partner.

Money and power that given to Khushi is something Raghu owns, as long as she make him hers.. She will gain control of everything.

She is confident of herself, but.. Tonight she decides to give Raghu a surprise... She smiles as climb the stairs to the third floor which Rathore's exclusive portion of the mansion.

She left her hair loose, wearing red sleeping robes, she smirk as she walks in.. So many doors but that huge door must be his room..

The door was left a bit open, soon she nears the room she hears his voice..

"Why are you still worrying? See my hand and shoulder are healing well.. No need to worry about it honey.." He said caressing her hand softly while admiring her face which is filled with her concern for him.

She trust that Raghu will not lie to her, she nods softly and she slowly back a bit when he leans forward.." Ah? " He slowly captures her lips and bit it slowly, "Soon I will declare to this whole world of our relationship.."

Anjali stood frozen witnessing everything with her own eyes, she immediately took photo of the scene and rushed out of place in tears.

When she reached her room back, her eyes were filled with tears and so many questions were running in her mind...

Disgusting....

"You slut!" She cursed as she smashed her flower vase in her at the mirror, breaking everything into pieces, just like her heart did.

She will never forgive that woman...

"Khushi kumari gupta!! First you snatched my brother then seduce that Shyam... Now you being in position of his adopt daughter,  you still got the nerves to steal my Raghu from me?! ARGHHHH! I WILL CRUSH YOU...! YOU BLOODY WHORE!!"

At same time..

At Raghu's room..

Neelam gently pinched his cheek him as she back away slowly, feeling shy." Mr.Rathore, we're not young anymore."

Rathore eyes are wide, immediately touched his face and asked," Do I look that old?" Did the stress from all these years got to him? In his eyes Neelam still looks the same.. She didn't look old even a bit, if someone mistake Neelam as Khushi's twin also could be acceptable.

Or his illness is making him look worse? The man who never worries about his appearance start to panic because he wants to look good to his wife.

"I'm turning 40 next year.." He mumbled in worry.

Neelam laughed, "No, Raghuji... I mean we're parents now, basically old married couple. Isn't it strange to all lovey dovey.. Other than that, my love you're so handsome that even at this might I fear someone might try steal you from me, that's how handsome you're."

Though he feels relieved hearing a compliment from his lady, Raghu knitted his eyebrows, "Strange? We lived together for a while only then we were separated. Last we were intimate was two decades, that was first and last.. That too in moment heat.." He stopped when he noticed her bright red face. He is also embarrassed now. Then a sudden realisation hits his heart, his expression saddens.