~Going with the Flow~

*Zayns P.O.V*

As i was sleeping dreamfully in my nap i woke up to the sound of snickers around me, i fluttered my eyes open to meet a pair of icy blue ones "Niall what are you doing on top of me?" He jammed his hands inside his pockets and pulled out a broken mirrior my eyes widened and instinctly grabbed my favorite item "Please tell me YOU DID NOT BROKE MY FAVORITE MIRRIOR!''. Louis being the one by my side grabbed a package of Mini carrots and started shoving every 4 carrots down his throat and started clearing his throat "WELL i was trying to sit on the couch but NIALLER here kept pushing my bum on the floor so i started tackling him and when i finally got to my spot on the couch i heard a shatter underneath my arse soo my bad." He ended  with a gleaming smile like nothing happened. i was boiling red and was crackling my knuckle. while pointing at the two of them.

Niall turned his head towards Louis "Uhhh Should we run?". "Um Thats a good note SO LETS GET A MOVE ON!" he shouted real high at the end. i chuckled "ohh im not going to chase you guys down and hurt you''. They stopped in their tracks and swiftly turned around.Niall was the first to speak up "Oh really mate? cause from the looks of it you might just do just that''. Once again i chuckled. i picked up a carrot and grabbed a knife.Louis widened his eyes at my reactions ''OH NO YOU WOULDNT!". ''oh but louis i would ". i added a evil smirk at the end. i started chopping up the carrots real slowly like in slow motion. "AHHH THE HORROR THE HORROR! OK! OK! I SURRENDER JUST PLEASE DONT KILL MY BABYS!". Louis fake cryed into nialls shirt while him patting on the back. "Soo....Exactly what are you going to do to me?".I tsked him "Nialler you shouldnt have asked that question cause what im about to do might scarr you for life". I tried to act like one of those action movies where the hero was about to meet his fate.Niall started sweating but tried to keep it cool.i swear his face is priceless. 

I started going into Niall's Secret mini fridge in his room and grabbed 5 bags of crisps, and one by one i threw them into the trash bin "AHHH NO I CANT TAKE IT!!" he pushed me into the ground and picked up his chips ''my lovelys are you ok? dont worry papa will keep you safe by putting you in my stomach". he opened each bag of crisps and started shoving  a whole hanfull of chips into his mouth munching away happily now that he got his lovelys back. i stood off the floor and picked up louis from the ground who was still fake crying "That'll Teach you guys next time to never mess with my mirrior and I". i looked at louis and niall with a cold glare. I went out the door of my dressing room and started to head off towards the Loo so i can get ready for the concert but when i was just about to enter the door to the Loo  i saw a girl wondering around the hallways looking lost. i couldnt see the girls face cause her back was facing towards me .

But she had very pretty Long Brown Curly hair running down her small little waist, but as i was still admiring her beauty she tripped on one of her gold heels and started plummeting towards the ground i quickly raced to catch her before she bumped her head and caught her arms just in time She fluttered her eyes to see who had catched her I was lost into her Gorgeous Hazel eyes But i just realized time was flowing by and we have been looking at each other for already a minute now "Please dont scream but the name is Zayn". she hitched her breath when i said the last sentence. PLease dont tell me shes a physco fan i already had on of those troubles before when a fan tried to follow us into our dressing room.

"Um....I...The name is Tara." She blushed deeply while looking at the ground. "Are you ok? are you hurt?". She checked her heel to make sure it wasnt broken and looked back at me '' Yes im perfectly fine thank you for catching me". I have her a reassuring smile and licked my chapped lips "Um mind me for asking but what are  you doing wondering around our backstage?" She widened her eyes "Oh This is a backstage! I was just looking for the Loo i swear! i mean no wonder they had golden toilet paper hangers in there". i Laughed and looked around us to make sure no management wasnt around.