☾₊ ⊹ 001

001 the plan

001 the plan

I NEVER REALLY THINK IF THE THINGS I DO ARE GOOD OR BAD I just do them without thinking. I was raised to do everything without giving yourself a second thought but never do anything without another persons permission.

16 years I have been raised by these people, alone. To not feel sympathy for people, to always look down on people. To never feel anything but pain and anger.

People always look at villains and think 'I can change them'. In my opinion, those people are stupid, I've been raised like this since birth and some little hypocrites think they can change me.

You need to understand this. That won't happen. I will always be the villian. Never the hero.

_____

I'm currently sat on a bench in the training room, way too early in the morning, waiting for Darth Sidious and Tyranus to start my training for today. Apparently, today is the day they will tell me, my super important mission that will hopefully lead to the extinction of the Jedi. They said it wouldn't be too hard, as long as I follow orders correctly. I am really excited for this mission, if it all goes to plan then I will have the title of being the main reason the Jedi went extinct. Although, I wouldn't admit it to anyone, but I'm pretty worried what will happen to me, if I don't do it successfully. Darth Sidious has been acting way more stricter and angrier than he usually is and I've been getting way more punishments. Which is not such a good idea, when I have an important mission coming up...

I suddenly hear the doors burst open, I turn my head to see the two striding in; walking towards me until they are stood infront of me. I stand up and bow my head in respect.

"Before you begin your training this morning, we will tell you the mission, so you can be a bit more prepared" I hear Darth Tyranus say, I nod my head "Have you ever heard of anyone called Anakin Skywalker?" He asks, I furrow my brows in thought "I don't think so, he sounds familiar but I don't know who that is"

Dooku nods his head "He is apparently the 'chosen one', the one who is supposedly going to bring balance to the force. Destroy all sith" He explains, my eyes slightly widen at this "Destroy...all sith? That's us though?"

My master slightly chuckles "That's were you come in, my very skilled apprentice" He pauses for a moment "You will be going undercover as a Jedi, and become fairly close with young Skywalker"

I stay silent for a second, trying to process what he just said. Undercover as a Jedi? Being close with the chosen one? How will this lead to destroying all Jedi? "Master, I don't think that will work, I'm too old to join the Jedi order and it's not like I can walk in there and say 'I want to be a Jedi." I admit, telling a Sith Lord that their plan wont work is not the best thing to do sometimes, but this is a valid reason.