Intervention: For Lexie

Hello Lexie. 

If you have clicked on this you will have already read the title and realized that this is an intervenion.

This intervention is for your obsession with a man only some people know as Albert Wesker.

_______________________________________________________________________________

First of all Why would you be in love with a 38 year- old man? That's illegal!!!!!!

Not to mention he isn't real!!!!!! 

I will admit that he is badass. But, he can't fly a plane.

He tries to fly a plane for the first time and he TURNS OFF AUTO-PILOT!!!! Who does that????

And the results are awful. 

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm pretty sure having a 13 year-old stalker is not good for his rep at all. 

And he has mandibles. I don't know how to spell it ok, get off my case! Anyway, those things are friggin creepy. 

Not to mention that he is part ZOMBIE! Why a zombie?????? Out of all the badass thing out there and they chose ZOMBIE! 

____________________________________________________________________________

So, still reading this??? Ok, good.

Anyway, where were we..............Oh yeah. He used to work for S.T.A.R.S and U.M.B.R.E.L.L.A. 

Oh yeah, those are badass names...................seriously nothing better? 

And he has those things...............Unibrows? No wait, Uniboros? something like that. what the heck is up with that???

_____________________________________________________________________________-

I think i'm done. I'm not sure. Did I miss anything besides getting killed by a rocketlauncher? Nope, I don't think so.....

So, Lexie........this has been your intervention.