ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗪIᗩᖇY, ᘜᖇIᗴᖴ

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙂𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙁 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙎, that it's a process that can't be rushed you just have to let a person flow through it

The first stage is denial; You can't imagine that a person is gone from your life, you don't believe it and act as if it's not true.

Isadora spun around the room as she cleaned, not leaving a surface untouched or a piece of rubbish not trashed. Simultaneously belting the lyrics to 'say my name' by destiny's child, pretending to be in her own little music video. "Oh my god, kai you have to do the next part, " she immediately spoke as the door to her room at the Salvatore house opened.

Of course, it wasn't her little brother it was Damon's, Stefan, they hadn't really interacted but Damon and kol had briefed him on her situation and he'd pitied her— she was just a girl who didn't want to accept the fact her brother had abandoned her. "Uhm not kai," he awkwardly cleared his throat, seeing the blonde spin around embarrassed.

"Oh.. Stefan right? Sorry was the music loud, " she reached over to the cassette player to switch it off, she was still adjusting to living with people  who weren't her brother and at times often forgot to be considerate.

Only for the younger Salvatore to brush her off, "No no it's fine, uh Kai's your brother right? My brother said he left you behind and I wanted to-" he started only for him to be forced to his knees and clutch his head in pain, the siphoned girl having one hand siphoning a necklace she was wearing and the other hand pointed towards him. "He didn't leave me behind! He just got to town before me and is clearly exploring." She sneered.

The mere suggestion that kai would leave her behind sent her feeling with anger, 'her baby brother wouldn't do that to her', 'they spent their whole lives together why would he seperate away from her now', 'he needs her',  those affirmations fueled her denial. Never letting her doubt Kai's intentions.

"To think I barely know you and you're trying to split up my family, to shame" she rolled her eyes, releasing him from the aneurysm spell and motioning towards the door, "if you want to talk—" he started only for her to cut him off, "I'd call my soul mate, or Damon. " she hissed.

Stefan seemed to get the hint, his shoulders deflating as he sauntered towards the room door, he had only wished to get closer to the female residing in his house but he feared he had made negative progress.

The second stage is Anger; feelings of anger towards the person that left or others all stemming from the fact you're upset that person is no longer in your life.

Damon Salvatore looked to parties whenever he was deep in his emotions, well that and laying in the road, but he didn't think Isadora would enjoy that all too much.

He'd dragged the girl to one of the many mystic Falls events, this one filled with drunk teens and underpaid barteneders, located at the grill. Because she'd been so deep in her own problems, Isadora wasn't given the chance to explore the town or meet anyone who wasn't a Salvatore. Oh and she met the doppelganger, Elena, who Damon had claimed was his mate but Isadora got an off feeling from her.