𖠌❦Chapter 14𖠌❦

I'm sitting in the cafe with Riley waiting for Savanna to get our orders

I'm sitting in the cafe with Riley waiting for Savanna to get our orders. Riley is still on her period and is wearing a huge fluffy hoodie with black sweatpants. Her face is tired and consists of the lowest amount of make up I've seen her with. Not even mascara. And Riley is a girl who can not leave the house to take out the trash without mascara and lipgloss. Here hair is tied to a high messy bun and she sits across me with her legs tucked to her chest.

Not like my attire is very different. I'm wheeling a warm knits sweater with grey sweatpants and a slicked braid. I'm sitting with my legs tucked and my arms resisted ontop of them.

"So he left you on the side of the road that night we went to the bar, drunk," Riley repeated to confirm.

"It wasn't exactly the side of the road, it was like the entrance to the neighborhood around a block from my house," I say trying to calm her down. Who knows what she'll do when she finds him?

"That's the side of the road. He left you drunk on the side of the road." Riley insists on getting mad.

"I wasn't that drunk, plus walking helped me get sober." I reason. Savana comes that moment with the tray of our food and takes a seat with us, silently listening to our conversation.

"Well your hangover the next morning says otherwise," she says and Savanna scoffs. "Sofia you can't seriously marry that douche."

"I'm not planning to." I sigh leaning back.

"I wanna go talk to him." Riley decides, standing up. I immediately go into panic and Savanah grabs Riley's hand pulling her back down.

"The fuck you are." Savanah hisses.

"I never gave you permission to speak." Riley glares at Savanna who groans with an eye roll.

"Riley you are not going to talk to him."

"Why you scared for my safety?"

"More like his safety." Savannah scoffs and Riley sends her a glare.

"Savanahs right. You're way too dangerous to be around when your are angry and on your period." I jump in sincerely.

It's not like Savanah and I were over reacting, Riley and the females in her family are known to have the worse emotional control when it comes to that time of the month. To say the least many people have lost their lives in the hands of those women while on their period. And that's a lot considering Riley's family is mostly tech, hacking, and medical centered. They rarely ever kill. Riley's mom has a personal shatter room that is refilled every month with new things to break.

"You seriously can't be siding with her! You're like my best friend!" Riley crossed her arms getting emotional.

"Uhm I've been your friend since forever ." Savanna says looking offended.