Part.5

After saying coldly, he hung up the phone, then both of them saw his face and said only one word." Faris!"

The apple peel slipped from jawharat hand, confusion appeared in the eyes. "What about Faris?"

"His case ... is expected to be decided today." He looked disturbed.

Jawharat forgot to breathe.

"And you know now?"

Dryness appeared in Hashim's eyes.

"I was stuck in land cases. This was not noticed. I find it strange that his decision came so suddenly."

There was silence in the dining hall. Jawharat smile was gone now. She was looking at Hashim completely. "Don't worry, he won't be released." Hashem had to say.

"He should not even be released and you will make sure that Hashem! "She looked very worried." I'll handle it jawharat!"

"The release of this cousin of ours means that he is not competent in the eyes of the court. Of course, the next question will be, then who is the killer? "Nowshirwan said while eating an apple. Both watched helplessly. His mouth stopped.

" I was just saying". He shrugged his shoulders." I don't want to hear this from your mouth again.  Sharo! " and Jawharat barely controlled their anger, then looked at Hashem as if she were asking the same question themselves.

are you asking she had eyes like a tiger. Hashim shrugged his shoulders slightly. "The verdict will come against him, don't worry. He will not come out and if he goes, I have no any issue". When her phone started ringing, he immediately received the call. "Yes, I am good, he listened with a serious spot expression, then hung up the phone.

"Saadi! Saadi Yusuf "
He said slowly and ...... Nowshirwan's face became as if he had swallowed a poisoned apple.

~Don't tease us people of the jinn,

when Zimar passed the signal quickly, light was yellow and as soon as he got out, it turned red. He looked helplessly in the side mirror. The traffic sergeant was pointing it out. Taking a deep breath and shaking his head, he turned the car to the side. Did not turn off the engine. Pressed the button, the glass fell down. She put her sunglasses up on her curly hair and took in the scenery with both hands on the steering wheel." BiBi you have broken the signal." He came to the window and spoke in a rough tone. "The signal was red after I passed. "She answered nonchalantly by lifting her neck. No, yes. You cross the red ligh, the challan is made." He was turning the pages of the book and saying as usual.

"You keep it because we both know I didn't break the signal."

"I am a witness, you have broken the signal.”

"Light was yellow."

"So you know that there is red after yellow. You should not have passed." He was opening the pen.

"Then you will also know that the timing of your signal is wrong". She pointed to the signal. "So how do I know that? After how many seconds the light turns red."

" Bibi Why are you saving? Issue the challan and go". He said angrily. Zimar nodded, put the keys in and turned off the car, then looked up at him.

"I will not issue a challan, because it is not my fault and officer you have been talking to me very rudely in a loud voice. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to call on the side, then call the district bar. Half dense they will be here bar representative And there will be cameras from two opposing media channels and I will curse Yes at this place and tell them how the incompetent traffic police are stopping the women instead of getting their timers fixed and misrepresenting them and when all Media IG by taking the traffic on the line If he questions the performance, he will certainly first want to know the name of the officer who wrongly stopped a woman and not only misbehaved with her but also prevented her from arriving on time because I am the scooters zimar Yusuf and If I will be late for even five minutes and it has even the slightest effect on this case, I will make sure that you spend the next five years of your life being bullied by the courts. The people I deal with on a daily basis are murderers, thieves and rapists. So remove your hands off my car .Go do your duty and let me do mine."

She put the glasses back on her eyes. Turn the key. Increased pressure on the accelerator. The officer backed away helplessly and she took the car forward from Zin. "May Allah not give tongue to these women, or not make them lawyers." He was going back to his place, growling angrily and helplessly.

____________________

Don't forget to vote!