Into the Dorms

M!Y/n = Male reader
F!Y/n = Female reader
Nb!Y/n = Non-binary reader

————————————————————————
F!Y/n and M!Y/n we're getting ready to leave to the Dorms from UA. "Do you guys got everything, I don't want you to make a king trip back because you forgot something." Celeste said. "No Ma I got everything." F!Y/n replied. "Ok? What about you M!Y/n?"

M!Y/n then came downstairs and nodded. Celeste knew he still wasn't really happy with being kept out of a secret. She felt truly sorry. F!Y/n then came down. "Ok I'm ready, let's go." M!Y/n nodded and they soon head before Celeste called them. "Wait!" She yelled out. They came back into the house and Celeste gave them a hug. "You two enjoy yourself okay and work hard. I love you both." She said

They nodded and hugged back. After that they got into their car and headed to the dorms. The car ride was silent, M!Y/n looked so emotionless. F!Y/n was a little gloomy to know what he was going through. They eventually made and saw the rest of Class 1A and Aizawa in the front.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa said. Everyone was agreeing and talking about how they were aloud to come. F!Y/n was standing next to Bakugo. "Hey I'm glad you were able come." She said getting Bakugo attention. "Yeah my parents didn't really care, I'm glad to get out of that damn house with those old hags." Bakugo responded. Getting a chuckle from F!Y/n. "So how is your family holding up?" He questioned. "It's uh....Complicated for us right now." She said.
Bakugo hummed then put his arm around her waist. "It's gonna be okay dumbass. Don't start looking sad now." F!Y/n smiled to his comfort.

Aizawa then called out the "Rescue Bakugo and F!Y/n" team. Saying if it wasn't for All Might retiring then most of Class 1a would be expel. That got everyone sad. Bakugo then looked at F!Y/n to see she's not sad but disappointed. He scoffed then grabbing Kaminari going behind the bushes and turning him into his 'Yay' mode. With also giving Kirishima some money.

"Now Bakugo why would you do that?" F!Y/n questioned. "It's to get everyone not being so damn depressed and all that sappy shit no one hits time for that." Bakugo explained. They both liked at Class 1A to see everyone happy and laughing except for M!Y/n.

After everyone got their stuff unpacked and settled in. Some of class 1A was chilling in the common area. "I know we could've died but it's so cool to live each other." Kaminari said. Then the all the girls came in and decided to have a room contest. "Did you get done unpacking M!Y/n?" F!Y/n asked. All he did was nod and walked off. This leaving F!Y/n. The boys were going first. At one point they reach M!Y/n room

M!Y/n room

"Woah M!Y/n your room is so cool

"Woah M!Y/n your room is so cool." Uraraka said. Everyone else agreed. "Hey can we come in and see the inside?" Kaminari said.

"No." M!Y/n went inside and shut the door.

"Hey F!Y/n is M!Y/n doing all right?" Mina said. F!Y/n didn't even know how to express but she just shrugged. Then the girls had to show their rooms.

F!Y/n room