1| The Kiss

Chapter 2,3 are available on Scrollstack.

DHRITI'S POV

DHRITI'S POV

I parked my car and walked to my apartment.

I live in a cosy apartment. There are two rooms, a hall, a kitchen, a washroom, and a balcony. The hall area is big enough, it has a three-seater couch, and two single ones at either side with a table. One of the rooms is filled up with my stuff, which is really messy, while the other is the one I am in. Or more to be precise, we were in but now we broke up, and I switched rooms too.

Varun and I have been in a relationship for quite a long period. I thought we would make it to the end. We were compatible, be it mentally or physically. We were happy in our lives, with a bit of fight and fun. We were staying together, enjoying our time.

Until I became pregnant.

I walked inside, closing the door of my home. I locked it and hung the keys on the key holder. Removing my shoes, I walked inside and settled on the couch.

We were happy together. But I became pregnant.

He didn't want the child and I couldn't bring myself to kill the baby, the baby that is mine.

He put two options infront of me. Either I had to choose him or our baby.

With a slap tight across his face, I choose my baby.

He was in anger, for the slap he got. He deserved it even more than that.

If he would have been careful while doing it, then our baby would not have happened.

When he knew sex can lead to unwanted pregnancies he should have kept his dick inside his pants. None of the time he ever denied to us having intercourse. Never.

Be it an open place, or the closed doors in our room, he never denied it.

But when it came to a baby, a responsibility he denied without even waiting for a second.

Why was I given an option? Just because I am going to carry a baby in my womb? And he being a dick holder is free to rule everything.

Bloody fucker!

He thought I would beg him and ask him to stay. But I don't need a coward who is not mature enough to take care of the 'problem' he pushed himself into.

He called my baby a problem. And that moment I knew it was not 'our baby' it was 'my baby'.

I gritted my teeth feeling angry. How can he do that?

I know I am an outspoken person, and he never had a problem with me ever. But when I told I was pregnant, he got scared. Spineless coward.

I am too young for a baby, but I cannot kill it. I am young, not inhumane.