One lilly

There comes a point in time when you become free and recognise what you are doing with your life. I did freezer for a while, but for the first time in my life, I've finally discovered happiness, and that happiness is found in my career. Being one of the top wedding planners in the nation, I have put in a tonne of work to get to this point.After years of doing it myself, I've proven everyone wrong and am Lilly Cole, the nation's only wedding planner. I don't need anyone's assistance anymore, so it doesn't matter how many long nights and hours I spend worrying about whether this will work out or not.

Another wedding down, I finally went home, dropped my keys on the table, and slipped into my pjs to watch friends with a huge glass of wine. As I settled in, my phone lit up with a call from my best friend Lacey, who of course calls me every time I am watching my fave show. "Let me imagine you're watching friends in your pjs with a large glass of wine. She huffs out. I could lie to her and say I'm getting ready to meet up with my assistances Jess and Jason ,but one she could see straight through my lie she's knows I wouldn't go out without her shopping drinking or whatever we been friends for 10 years . "You know me too well, lace," I chuckle.

Your just 21 years old would prefer drink at home while watching friends than be with your best buddy in the club dancing, drinking, and meeting hot people. Doesn't it sound more fun? Lacey replies, "I roll my eyes, I'm one kind, don't forget that babe. We both chuckle. I have new clients tomorrow, so I can't afford to party tonight. Maybe another time." You work too much, so let your hair down and meet a guy. I love you for caring, but I need to focus on my work right now. My friends and family always say that I need a guy, but I'm young and can go drinking when I'm not busy with work.
If I had one bad review from profile it might ruin me so I am putting work first but it's all true I wouldn't let anything jeopardize my job my life .its no if I don't have social life but just wouldn't anything before work that's all .
Welcome to business world....

You don't work enough. I taunted her, and Lace scoffs, "I'll have you know I'm one of best pa for top businessman." Okay, I may turn late or go in hungover but at least I turn up You do truly lace. Anyway, how was the bridezilla you worked with? She wasn't as awful as some of my previous clients; there was a minor hitch during the reception, which I resolved quickly, and the bride didn't say anything."Of course, you did your best," she adds. "And the best wedding planner in New York needs a break sometimes." I have four weedings and can take a day off before starting the next. She replies, "You're crazy, a normal person take a break after one just won't take break till after at least 20 crazy person" she says don't you anything else rather mean about work life I say
I do actually unlike you I'm meeting a guy for a drink as you won't come with after go alone so wish my luck love you Lilly she says
Be carefully text me if you need me ,love you we end the  call
Back to friends &my glass of wine
Who needs man when you have wine with a great show ever