CONFRONTATION

Note: next chapter will be epilogue. probably a long ass paragrah. i am sorry i need to end it. the ending will be different to the one i imagined. 

--

"Uraume, have you discovered any leads?"

"Yes, Sukuna-sama. It appears Yuji is a descendant of Eros, Esme-sama's elder brother."

"Oh? Is that so? No wonder he bears such a striking resemblance to your late lover, Sukuna-sama. It's amusing to think I must thwart you in this modern age of humanity. Aren't you weary of meddling with my master's creations?" The person in the bed suddenly seized Sukuna's neck, squeezing it with all their might, while Sukuna regarded them with sheer disdain.

"Be cautious with the body you're inhabiting, you mere parasite." Sukuna grasped the intruder's wrist, prying it from his neck, and swiftly subdued the young man, pinning him to the bed. He leaned in close to the young man's ear.

"Vacate this body, or I will slay your master before your eyes. No one can stop me." Sukuna threatened, glaring intensely.

"Don't make me repeat myself, parasite." Sukuna tightened his grip on the possessor, who continued to squirm, attempting to break free.

"Oh! Then make me!" they retorted, struggling against Sukuna's hold.

"Perfect! This body is quite flexible. HAHA!" they laughed maniacally.

"You bastard!" Uraume yelled.

"Uraume! Ensure that grandfather's safety. Protect the old man," Sukuna ordered.

"But—!"

"Obey." Sukuna commanded.

"Oh? Are you really going to strike your beloved's precious body?" they taunted, laughing.

"You think my lover is weak? Keh," Sukuna sneered, delivering a blow to Yuji's body, causing the possessor to vomit blood.

'Impossible!' the young man thought, attempting to counter the punches. He twisted his body, wrapping around Sukuna's shoulders, and began pummeling Sukuna's face with all his strength.

Sukuna retaliated, striking Yuji's face with relentless force. He resolved that it was better to kill the possessor than allow his lover's body to be overtaken by this mere parasite.

"Is that all you can do, brat?!" Sukuna taunted, smiling.

"You monster! You're going to destroy this young man's body!" they shouted as Sukuna's punches shattered the walls. The young man's body was airborne when Sukuna landed another blow, smirking as if reveling in the moment.

"Oh? Are you truly concerned about that? Didn't realize you cared, you foolish parasite!" Sukuna sneered, intertwining his hands and delivering a crushing blow to the young man's stomach, pinning him to the ground. Sukuna laughed at the sight.

The young man coughed blood, and Sukuna slowly descended, stomping on his head.

"Ora, try harder. Keep trying, parasite." Sukuna grabbed the young man's hair, lifting him.

"Know your place, fool. You're merely inhabiting this young body. It's not even confirmed if he houses my lover's soul. Do you forget who I am? I was only kind because Esme was around." Sukuna slammed the young man's face into the ground again.

"Impossible! You're merciless—!" they couldn't finish as Sukuna continued his brutal assault, slamming their head repeatedly while laughing hideously.

"HUH? I CAN'T HEAR YOU, BRAT!" Sukuna bellowed, dragging the young man's body and hurling it meters away, then unleashing Cleave.

'Impossible, how can he harm his lover?!' were the possessor's final thoughts before blacking out.