chapter 23

A Birthday Proposal_

Taehyung's birthday celebration was still in full swing, with fans, friends, and family all gathered to mark the special occasion. Jungkook, who had planned the surprise party, was beaming with happiness as he watched Taehyung blow out the candles on his cake.

As the cheers and applause died down, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand, his eyes shining with love and adoration. "Taehyung, in the past I let you down I hurt you a lot but you gave me a second chance to prove myself I was stupid back then to believe on bomi and ignoring my beautiful fiance for her but I'm happy I got to know her true face also realise my feelings for you i'm glad you accept me," he said, his voice filled with emotion.

 "Taehyung, in the past I let you down I hurt you a lot but you gave me a second chance to prove myself I was stupid back then to believe on bomi and ignoring my beautiful fiance for her but I'm happy I got to know her true face also realise my fe...

Taehyung's eyes sparkled with curiosity, wondering what Jungkook was going to say next.

"You are my everything, my love, my heart, my soul," Jungkook continued. "I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Will you marry me?"

The room fell silent, with all eyes on Taehyung's face. Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, but then a huge smile spread across his face. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!" he exclaimed.

Jungkook placed a beautiful chain around Taehyung's neck, with a pendant that read "TK". Taehyung's eyes sparkled as he looked at the chain, his heart full of joy.

The fans who were present went crazy, screaming and cheering at the top of their lungs. They had been waiting for this moment for so long, and finally, it was here.

On the other side, Rose, Jin, Hobi, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung's parents, and Jungkook's parents were all happy and excited. They had been waiting for this moment for so long, and finally, the two lovebirds were getting married.

"Congratulations, Taehyung and Jungkook!" they all exclaimed, hugging each other in happiness.

"OH MY GOSH, THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!" commented @TaeKookForever on Twitter.

"I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!" commented @JungkookLover on Instagram.

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" commented @TaehyungFanGirl on TikTok.

Wedding Preparations and New Beginnings_

Two weeks after the proposal, Taehyung and Jungkook's parents sat down to discuss the wedding details. They decided on a date, venue, and guest list, and the preparations began.

Taehyung's mother was thrilled to start planning the wedding, and Jungkook's father was happy to see his son so in love.

Meanwhile, Bomi was seething with anger and jealousy. Her boyfriend, Jiseok, had left her, and to make matters worse, she had lost access to Jungkook's wealth. She couldn't believe that Jungkook had proposed to Taehyung and was now planning to spend the rest of his life with him.

On the other side, Taehyung and Jungkook were enjoying a fun day of shopping with their friends Jin, Hobi, Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, and Rose. They were laughing and joking, enjoying each other's company.