chapter 36

"A New Life"

In a cozy apartment in Los Angeles, a man named Taehyung, or V as his loved ones called him, was sleeping with his two kids, Taehoon and Areum. They were cuddling with their Appa, and V couldn't believe that he was the one who gave them birth. He was happy in his own little world, but deep down, he still yearned to regain his memories.

 He was happy in his own little world, but deep down, he still yearned to regain his memories

V woke up, looked at his babies, and sighed. He went to make breakfast for everyone - Liam, Ethan, Sophia, Mia, Taehoon, and Areum. Five years ago, V didn't know how to cook, but now he was the best cook. He had learned cooking and worked in Ethan's restaurant as a manager. Ethan didn't want him to work somewhere else because everyone was worried about him.

 Ethan didn't want him to work somewhere else because everyone was worried about him

V made breakfast for them and went to wake up his babies, who were still sleeping

V made breakfast for them and went to wake up his babies, who were still sleeping. The adults also woke up soon, and they all sat at the table to start eating breakfast. The kids ate their breakfast with manners, being polite, introverted, naughty, and loving their Appa a lot.

As they ate, V couldn't help but think about his past. He wanted to know about his family, his babies' father, and who he was before. But for now, he was content with his new life, surrounded by people who loved him.

"Appa, can we go to the park today?" Taehoon asked, looking up at V with big eyes.

V smiled. "Of course, my little one. We'll go after breakfast."

Areum, who was quietly eating her breakfast, suddenly spoke up. "Appa, I love you."

V's heart melted. "I love you too, my baby."

The scene was filled with warmth and love, a stark contrast to the life V once knew. But as he looked at his children, he knew that this was where he belonged.

"Unaware of the Reunion"

In the evening, Taehyung took his children, Taehoon and Areum, to the park. They ran around, laughing and playing with their friends. Taehyung watched them with a warm smile, feeling grateful for this new life he had built.

As they played, Taehoon and Areum whined, "Appa, we want ice cream!"

Taehyung chuckled, "Okay, okay. Let's get some ice cream."

At the ice cream truck, Taehyung asked, "What flavors do you want, my little ones?"

"I want chocolate!" Taehoon exclaimed.

"I want strawberry!" Areum said, pouting.

Taehyung smiled, "Okay, one chocolate and one strawberry it is."

As they licked their ice cream cones, Taehyung sat down with them on a bench. "I'm so happy to see you both having fun."

Taehoon looked up at him with wide eyes, "Appa, can we come back tomorrow?"

Taehyung smiled, "We'll see, my little one."

Meanwhile, Jungkook arrived at the Jeon Mansion, his heart racing with excitement and nervousness. His parents, aware of the online buzz, greeted him with a mix of concern and understanding.

"Jungkook, be careful," his mother said, her voice laced with worry.

"I will, Mother," Jungkook replied, determination etched on his face. "I need to find him."

Namjoon, Taehyung's older brother and Jungkook's brother-in-law, called Jungkook to discuss the plan. "Jungkook, I'm coming with you to Los Angeles. We need to find my brother and bring him home."

Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears as he thought about seeing Taehyung again. "I'm going to find him, Namjoon. I'm going to bring him home."

As they boarded the private jet, Jungkook's excitement grew. He couldn't wait to see Taehyung, to hold him in his arms again.

"Reunion Draws Near"

Jungkook and Namjoon landed in Los Angeles, their hearts racing with anticipation. They had been searching for Taehyung for what felt like an eternity, and finally, they had a lead. They booked a room in a hotel, trying to calm their nerves. Jungkook couldn't wait to see Taehyung, to hold him in his arms again. Namjoon was also nervous, thinking about seeing his younger brother after five long years.

 Namjoon was also nervous, thinking about seeing his younger brother after five long years

As they settled into their room, they tried to rest, but their minds were racing. They thought about all the possible scenarios, all the things that could go wrong. But they pushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the hope that they would finally be reunited with Taehyung.

On the other side of town, Taehyung was tending to his children, Taehoon and Areum, who had fallen ill after eating ice cream. Their immunity systems were weak due to the accident that had brought them into Taehyung's life. Liam, Ethan, Sophia, and Mia were all gathered in the children's bedroom, trying to comfort them.

Ethan suggested, "V took a holiday tomorrow, I will go to the restaurant, no need to worry."

Taehyung smiled weakly, "Thank you, hyung."

After giving the children medicine, they all fell asleep, exhausted from the day's events. Taehyung sat beside his children, watching them sleep, his heart full of love and worry.

As the night wore on, Jungkook and Namjoon slept fitfully, their dreams filled with visions of Taehyung. Little did they know, they were mere hours away from a reunion that would change their lives forever.

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment 🙏🏻

Hope you all love this chapter ✌🏻

Lumina love you all ❤️