Part 6

A few weeks had passed since the initial training session. The atmosphere had grown tense as the reality of the rigorous program set in. Four to five girls had already been rejected and sent home, and the pressure was mounting.

You were standing in the dance hall, watching the other trainees file out after another grueling session. The fear of failure was weighing heavily on you, and you couldn't hold back your emotions any longer. Tears began to well up in your eyes, and you quickly turned away, hoping no one would notice.

As the room emptied, you found a quiet corner and sank to the floor, letting the tears flow freely. The fear of being sent home, the overwhelming expectations, and the desire to succeed all collided in your mind.

Just then, the door opened again, and you heard footsteps approaching. You quickly tried to wipe away your tears, but it was too late. Yoongi had walked in and saw you.

Yoongi: Y/N, are you okay?

You: (sniffling) I'm sorry, Yoongi. I didn't mean to break down like this. It's just... everything is so overwhelming.

Yoongi: (sitting down next to you) Hey, it's okay. It's normal to feel this way. This program is tough, but you're tougher.

You: (looking up at him) It's just hard seeing people leave. I'm scared I might be next.

Yoongi: (gently) Listen, you're here for a reason. We saw something special in you. Don't let fear cloud your vision. You have to believe in yourself.

You: (softly) It's just so hard sometimes.

Yoongi: I understand. We all have moments of doubt, but it's how you push through those moments that define you. Take it one step at a time. Focus on your progress, not the outcome.

You: (nodding) Thank you, Yoongi. It means a lot to hear that from you.

Yoongi: (smiling) Anytime. And remember, you're not alone. We're all here to support each other. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you.

You felt a sense of relief wash over you. Yoongi's words were exactly what you needed to hear. His encouragement gave you the strength to keep going, to push through the challenges ahead.

Yoongi: Now, why don't we take a break? Clear your mind a bit.

You: (smiling) That sounds good. Thank you, Yoongi.

You both stood up, and as you walked out of the dance hall, you felt a renewed sense of determination. You knew that with everyone's support and your own perseverance, you could face whatever challenges lay ahead.

___________________________
A/N
Some of my readers suggested me to take help of ai to correct mistakes so I tried that. Is quality of my content improved? And how should I really use it to improve myself. What kind of d of content do you want me to write ? Please let me know 😄