Dark truth 1

When Lei Zhen entered the punishment hall with his cousin. Li Xin was sitting with Feng Yi.

The Dong Hall was brightly lit.

Li Xin looked at his son first and then Lei Zhen his only nephew and said " So you finally came back. Last time you spent three nights and three days in a brothel with two ..ah ..young men and now you again committed adultery.is it true? "

Li Xin can not describe those embarrassing things in words and also didn't want to scold him in front of others but this situation got intense because the person he raped and his family were there to complain. Everyone knew now.

Lei Zhen heard this and remembered that these dialogues were the same as his last life. He knew right now he didn't have any power but only proved to tell everyone that he didn't didn't do it on purpose but he was betrayed by his so-called friends in my family. He pursed his lips tightly and remained silent.

On the platform, behind the curtain, Lei Zhen saw his aunt and then bowed down " Auntie "

Guan Yu saw and smiled while nodding.
She is the woman of the Chang'an peak sector master Li Xin. And the mother of Li Sheng.

Li Xin was ignored by him but instead of getting angry, he was silent but he could only let Feng Yi to talk with him.

Mo family and Li family are against each other when Lei Zhen's father chooses not to marry the only daughter of the Mo family. Later she couldn't take it anymore and commits suicide. But they always act like nothing is wrong between them meanwhile they were trying to harm the sector's reputation for revenge.

But Lei Zhen did not know all of this in his previous lifetime, he found out about the truth later on, but now he got a chance, again to live a life. He thinks that this is God's will, he has another chance but he will not waste it.

Because he did not get any punishment in his previous life. His sector reputation was ruined and later he was still in contact with those snake 'mo' family and ruined everything. Everyone starts hating him he never got a chance to clean himself and later got kicked in Songshan Peak by his shizun.

When he thought about his cold-blooded and saint shizun, he looked at him and remembered how this clean and distinct shizun got dirty with his own hands. Every night how he got humiliated under his arms. While thinking of past events he smirks with dark eyes.

Feng Yi noticed his action, felt that he enjoyed and said expressionlessly " You got the nerve. How courageous you are, So you admit your fault or wanted to play dumb?"

He said in a cold harsh tone. Every Elder sitting there got chills and cold sweats on their forehead.

Feng Yi is the only elder in this sector who loves to live alone and he is too harsh. He only has four disciplines. While others have twenty each. Every discipline, elder, and even sector master is scared of him.

Lei Zhen knew that his shizun never loved him and even got married to his discipline An Huan in his previous life. They even had a baby boy and I loved him with all my heart but why did he hate me so much that even kicked me in Songshan Peak?

Everyone knows in this peak no one can come back alive so he wanted to kill me. His heartache while thinking about all those previous events.

Li Xin knew things were getting out of hand and he couldn't bear to punish his only nephew. So he added "You go back, and we will think of a way to handle things and you have not answered me yet! " While saying this Li Sheng who was standing behind Lei Zhen felt that as assumed and said " Yes Dad, let cousin talk first " and waited for his cousin to take action first and went towards An Huan and An Zhi.