Wedding day 🫧 (part 1)

**Dylan William's pov**
On the wedding day
03-03-2024 💍

Days moved faster than I thought,I don't know why I feel so nervous thinking ,I am about to get married,I might have done a great chaos and have cancelled this wedding.Maybe this is what destiny chooses,that I am not able to accept it.?I feel forced that my chest hurts thinking.

"You look gorgeous dear " Stella my make up artist commented,I am wearing a white royal suit which matches with my pants and white shoes ,golden watch,dark blue tie and a golden white cufflinks.

"Thanks " I muttered.
"You don't seem so happy "she stated.
"Many girls stand in queues just for a chance with him including me, you are so lucky dear"She added winking at me.

"I don't think he is that attractive" I snorted,says the man who fell for his eyes.
No-no,it must be an infatuation.

We both moved aside when we noticed a gunshot fired from outside the room right into the space between us, shattering glass windows, giving me goosebumps. I saw a man in black holding a revolver.It was a blow from heaven as my legs began to tremble so much that I couldn't withstand it.

A thirty-year-old man who appears gorgeous and manly, but not more than Dante appeared out of nowhere.

After a few seconds, all the men in the room had surrounded Stella. I motioned for her to leave, although nobody reminded her.

He grabbed my hand and walked away.

"You are safe with me "He assured me.

I let out a deep sigh of relief as we dashed out of the room to a car.

"Are you okay?"
"Yes, thank you, I'm fine. What's going on here, I've never seen a real gun in my whole life, and who are you?" even if I appear fine, I'm not.My legs are still shivering in fear.

"Don't worry, your marriage won't end because of this little incident."he teased.
What does he mean by little, does he mean it would have ended my life in a matter of seconds. I noticed that the entire wedding venue was set up with guards;

I asked him a few things which I needed the answers for, but he was merely looking,he is scrolling his mobile that he didn't even listen.

After a few minutes of this man's silent treatment, Zenith opened the door and approached me, appearing concerned, .
"Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" he began petting my face without his knowledge.

"No ,I am alright"
"That's a relief ,I was scared".

Did he just say he was scared? He held me more like he was strangling me. The other person in the car said, "Unbelievable,"
"Yeah unbelievable, not a bulk man got scared of gunshots," I agreed with him

David laughed so hard making me think is it that funny?.

"Shut up! before I pull out your teeth, David." He stated.

"Why did they try to kill us? I questioned, confused, "And what about my dad?"

" He's fine babe they're just our enemies."

"Enemies, you have enemies ?" And what do you mean ours !!

"He doesn't have friends except me" that man named David declared with a proud smile.

"Leave David," he said, appearing annoyed, but David seemed really cool, as if he was used to it.

He reiterated to him, "Alright!!, I'll let you know when everything is ok," and disappeared.

"Are you really okay, babe?" he observed. My voice broke when it came out "Yeah I am, what about you and what's with all these."

He gave me a hug and said, "I'm sorry. This won't happen to you again."

"By the way, you've used more sorrys" I responded in change of topic

He chuckled, saying, "It's only with you, sweetie pie." I beamed at him, finding it impossible to look away from his handsomeness.

"Alright!! I have some work to do,I am going out ,Come after I asked you to babe,careful" he warned and walked out and all the guards outside the venue bowed him.Do business men usually get this respect,

I didn't see the man he was with me a minute ago ,after he went outside he seems angry? Do business men get bodyguards like this,that's when I noticed all of their hands have the same tattoo its eagle. I have seen this approximately similar.

I got out before he asked me to because I am bored waiting ,I cowered and went inside before anyone noticed me that if he detected me,he would bicker me. I stopped outside of the room to see stella on the floor with full of blood I rushed near to check the pulse, She has a pulse

So I screamed "helppppp" and rushed towards her.

few guards came
"You are not supposed to be here sir, We will take care of it"they assured.

"She is out of breath we must take her to hospital "

David rushed from out of somewhere and pulled me up
"Come with me "
This time he seems angry

"No, we need to help her.She is going to die ,her pulse is weak, let's get her to the hospital."

"Let her, she is the one who planned all this" he talked with no emotion

"We shouldn't kill a person for that,and I am a doctor,we can discuss that after saving her life now let me go" I brushed David's hands aside and got back to her. And I stopped when I knew he intentionally stopped me and she is dead.

And her right hand's tattoo caught my eye. The serpent I froze upon understanding something that's happening here, she had to be a part of the well-known gang known as Vipers (snake),how dumb am I? eagle represents Shadow they are Shadows,

Vipers have only one enemy the Shadows .The whole headlines,the News papers ,the Google is all about them.
Their head Michael Quin the head of Shadow kills and then speaks,they say the whole of New York is under his control and they also call him night owl because when all sleeps he goes hunting and still now people don't know the real Quinn which must be because no one has caught him in camera, their gang must be powerful.
And he must be

"He really didn't listen!! I told him"david stuttered

"I warned about that right!? It's okay! come here baby, people are waiting for our wedding" Zenith spoke up

He must be Michael.

chilling sense stricked my whole body
My jaw started shivering without my acknowledgment.

I crawled backwards,and he strides forward

Zenith took me in his hand within seconds,
His sleeves was full of blood
"Come on babe! it's getting late,your dad and everyone is waiting in the hall."

I halted when reality hit hard, I am going to marry a brutal man who kills as a hobby,tears sparked through my eyes.

"You are Michael " I stated without any doubts

His eyes blurted for a second and came back normal within instance.

"We will talk about everything after our marriage love. Now let's go," he said while staring at his guards.

"He got me up, and when we started walking, I ran." And he quickly grabbed my nape and dragged me into the corner."Take five minutes to prepare yourself,I'll wait outside sweetie " he left me when I whimper in pain. He turned away from me and left with his guards .I fell once more because my legs felt numb.

**†††********** †††*************†††**

Please do vote and comment..🤍🖤