part 4

The day of the arranged marriage arrived, and Jungkook stood at the altar, his heart racing with anxiety. Tae appeared beside him, his expression cold and detached.

As they exchanged vows, Jungkook felt a sense of dread wash over him. He knew he was trapped, bound to a man who despised him.

Tae's eyes locked onto Jungkook's, his gaze piercing. "You'll pay for what you did," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He knew he had to tread carefully, but a part of him refused to back down.

After the ceremony, Tae whisked Jungkook away to his luxurious penthouse. The tension between them was palpable, the air thick with unspoken words.

"You'll do as I say," Tae warned, his voice dripping with malice. "Or suffer the consequences."

Jungkook's instincts screamed at him to rebel, but he knew he had to play it smart. For now, he would have to submit to Tae's whims.

But little did Tae know, Jungkook had a secret weapon - his childhood friend, Eunwoo, who had been quietly gathering evidence of Tae's shady business dealings.

Tae's grip on Jungkook's wrist tightened as he dragged him through the penthouse, throwing him into a lavish bedroom. "You'll stay here, and you'll obey me," he growled.

Jungkook's eyes widened as Tae's hyungs, Namjoon, Suga, and Kai, entered the room, their faces cold and unforgiving.

"You're nothing but trash, Jungkook," Namjoon spat. "You deserve to be treated as such."

Suga sneered, his eyes flashing with contempt. "You'll do as you're told, or face the consequences."

Kai's gaze was icy, his voice dripping with disdain. "You're lucky we're allowing you to share a roof with us."

Tae's smile was cruel as he turned to Jungkook. "You'll learn to obey, or suffer the pain of defiance."

As the days passed, Jungkook was subjected to endless humiliation and torment. He was forced to do menial tasks, belittled at every turn, and treated like a slave.

Eunwoo, his childhood friend, tried to reach out, but Tae's grip was too strong. Jungkook was trapped, alone and adrift in a sea of hatred.

One night, as he lay in bed, Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Jin, Tae's husband, his eyes filled with a mixture of pity and disgust.

"You're getting what you deserve, Jungkook," Jin whispered. "You should have thought of that before you bullied Tae."

Jungkook's eyes stung with tears as Jin's words cut deep. He knew he had to endure, to survive this living hell.

But how much more could he take?

What happens next?