part 5

Tae's grip on Jungkook's life tightened, suffocating him with rules and restrictions. Every move Jungkook made was scrutinized, every word he spoke was criticized.

Namjoon, Suga, and Kai joined forces with Tae, making Jungkook's existence a constant nightmare. They mocked him, belittled him, and treated him like dirt.

Jin, namjoon's husband, looked on with a mixture of disdain and disappointment. "You're just like your father," he spat at Jungkook.

Jungkook's heart broke, his spirit crushed. He felt like he was walking on eggshells, never knowing when the next blow would come.

But despite the torment, Jungkook refused to give in. He wouldn't betray Tae, no matter how much they thought he would.

One day, while running errands for Tae, Jungkook stumbled upon a mysterious letter. It was addressed to him, but there was no indication of who sent it.

The letter spoke of hope, of a way out of the darkness. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he read the words, a glimmer of light in the abyss.

But when Tae found out, his eyes narrowed. "You think someone is going to save you, Jungkook? You're mine now. Forever."

As the days passed, Jungkook found himself trapped in a cycle of pain and submission. Tae's words, his touch, his presence - everything became a twisted source of comfort.

Jungkook's mind rebelled against it, but his heart betrayed him. He couldn't imagine living without Tae, without the constant reminder of his own worthlessness.

Tae sensed Jungkook's dependence and exploited it, using it to tighten his grip. "You're nothing without me," he whispered, his breath hot against Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook shuddered, his body responding to Tae's touch even as his mind screamed in protest.

Namjoon, Suga, and Kai watched with a mixture of fascination and disgust. "He's completely under Tae's control," Namjoon said, shaking his head.

Jimin's eyes narrowed. "It's not just control - Jungkook's addicted to Tae's cruelty."

As the darkness closed in around him, Jungkook realized the horrifying truth: he couldn't live without Tae, no matter how much he hated him.

What happens next?.