40] out of The Blue

Taehyung's pov:

" Stop talking and listen to me. " He said grabbing me by my collar out of nowhere.

" Ok....but what happened? " I questioned taking his cold hands in mine and made him sit back in his place.

He stared at me with a serious look as if battling something big in his mind before finally speaking , " I have.....something to tell you. This one last thing. " His words were full of doubt and unsure tone, yet I sat silently and waited for him to speak.

I loved to listen to him and I myself didn't know why. Jungkook, was the only person who could make me feel crazy. He was the only one who could stir up every kind of emotions  in me. 

I always hated chaos, sadness and dull people for I thought that they caused misery to others because of their negative feelings but after meeting Jungkook I doubted my thoughts. He was a person who fought from his cruel world alone. His brother, his father and even his mother. 

He stayed super strong and became head of IT department of the most famous company in entire South Korea. After all those scars and hurtful things that had happened to him, he still was full of strength and hope.

Hope to save his mother, take avenge for himself and live a good life.

When I met him, everything related to him was full of chaos and recklessness but after I understood him; he was the most beautiful person I could ever meet.

His voice was beautiful , so were his eyes and heart. Everything about him was perfect yet he went through things he never should've gone through.

" You won't judge me, right? " He asked making me frown a little. " This question has the ability to hurt me , Jungkook. You know I will never judge you. Not in any situation. Baby, you are the purest soul I ever met and even if you have done something wrong , there might have been a reason for it. " I said ," Tell me whatever you want. There is no one to judge you here. " 

I rubbed the back of his palm with my thumb and scooted closer to him pulling him in my arms. 

He lied down with his back snuggling in my chest and I wrapped my arms around him with our feet intertwined together, making a cocoon of ourselves , comfortably supporting myself with the wooden pillar and now we were in the best position to talk.

" Hmmm....so, what is it? " I whispered placing my chin on his shoulder. He looked down on our hands before he started to circle his finger around my engagement ring.

His finger circled around the ring softly and lightly before humming out a breath.

".....I......know about yoongi hyung and y-you."

Thud**

My eyes widened, heart crashed down in the most bottom of my stomach and I felt as if it stopped beating for a good ten seconds.

The hand which was rubbing his palm froze and so did my entire figure.

A gush of extremely cold and irritating wind blew across me shivering every single cell of my existence and then it turned all silent.

" Taehyung? " He called out but I couldn't speak.

I was left speechless.

Many questions were in my mind now. How did he get to know? When? By whom? Why? And why was he talking about this now?

And How the fuck did he even get to know about it?

This....This was the last thing I wanted him to know.

Especially not when we were just married.

" Taehyung! " He whispered looking up at me and all I did was stare at him.

I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what to speak and I didn't know if I could excuse myself but I knew one thing. Which is , I must Apologise to him because this topic was very important in my life and I shouldn't have kept it hidden from him.

" Jungkook.....I am s-sorry. I don't know from where you got to know abo-"

" He was my cousin. But more than anything that I ever loved." He said dropping another bomb of surprise on me.

" H-How.....How di- ? "

" He met me a few days ago and told me everything about your past. " He said making me frown.

" He is back in South Korea? " I asked.

" Yes. But he came back just for two days so it was a quick chat yet he told me a lot about you and him. " He said and a small crack spread on his lips.

" W-what do you think about it? " I asked hesitantly. I was shocked by how calm he was because he was the last person I think would forgive me for what happened in the past.

" I feel sad. Sad for you. " He trailed,  " You were just a fresher when you saw him being assaulted by the seniors. " His voice was soft and sympathetic which made my heart go weak.

" B-But I acted as if nothing happened.  Aren't you mad ? Don't you feel awful about me for I saw him being raped and I couldn't tell anyone about that. Don't.....fuck! Don't you hate me for simply running away from there without helping him? " I asked as my voice turned quipped in loathe for myself.

The words made the past and that incident flash in my head very clearly and now those screams of Yoongi hyung, my senior in college,  echoed loudly.

" I could have helped him." I whispered.