43] Surprise

Jungkook's pov:

I was feeling strangely warm in the chilling night.

The sun had sunken down the horizon Ling time ago with cold breeze flowing against the thin clothing and I could hear melodious sound of waves from the beach which was not far away from where we were sitting.

Taehyung's words. 

They were so warm , that I felt myself get calm slowly. 

You aren't selfish neither the one I would ever sympathize. Because I am all yours. All of me. I belong to you. My heart belongs to you. My soul and ever part of me. It is all yours. My previous mistakes made me so different that I lost them somewhere in the guilt of my past. I thought love, care, happiness was something I never deserved but you changed it all. You brought me back from where I had left myself. I love you , babyI love you, my kook. I love you more than anything , my love.  " Taehyung whispered out ever so softly and I craved so much of his warm arms. So much that I couldn't hold back and hugged him tightly smiling through non-stop tears flowing down my eyes.

" I-I love you too. I love you , Taehyung. " I wrapped myself around him burying my face in his chest and caged him tightly as if it was the last time I was holding him. As if it was the last time I was feeling his warm. As if the last time when I was hearing to his rhythmic heart , beating like a melodious song.

I could feel him smile at me , while his hands went on my back caressing with his big and warm hands.

We stayed in that position for , I-don't-know , how long when finally he called. " kook...? " 

 I hummed looking up at him with my face flushed to his hard chest. 

" I want to show you something. " He said making me frown. " More?" 

" More? Oh no baby. I haven't even started anything. " He said smiling at me at which I backed up looking at him. " Well, this was actually all I needed. I don't think I need anything more, but if you want , do as you like. " I said with genuineness.

I didn't want anything more than him now. Not when he was all mine now. 

Not when I could officially be selfish and have him all for myself. 

" Let's go. " He silvered out before we got off the bed and then I started to follow him as he led the path to the opposite side of the beach but not the same way from where they came.

I walked forward and just for a moment , Taehyung went behind me , and suddenly a blind fold covered my eyes.

Ofcourse it was Taehyung who had done it.

" What is that? " I chuckled touching the cloth on my eyes feeling excited.

" Just walk with me , baby. " Taehyung said softly before holding my hand and made me follow him with slow steps as I was not able to see a single thing.

Each step was filled with adrenaline rush. I was being too much excited because of the happiness I was feeling and somehow it scared me too.

Too much happiness wasn't good for me either.

I felt the air around me warm up a bit. As if I had entered a place more close.

After a few more steps , Taehyung stopped and so did I.

" Just always remember, that I love you. " He whispered near my ear before removing the blindfold off my eyes.