||𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍||

To those who believe in the power of stories and the magic they hold within.

To the readers who breathe life into these words with your imagination and passion, this journey is for you.

And finally, to the dreamers, may you always find the courage to chase your dreams and the strength to make them a reality.

Welcome to the collection of short stories and one-shots by (me) Annie Kim, also known as Lilith Kim. These stories are works of fiction, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locations is purely coincidental.

The content in this collection may contain themes and language suitable for mature audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

All rights reserved. No part of this collection may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author.

While the stories focus on intense relationships and emotional connections, they do not include any themes of cheating.

Please be aware that this collection is intended for mature audiences due to its explicit content (18+). I hope you enjoy diving into these tales of romance and desire!

||Novelettes are longer than short stories but shorter than novellas, allowing for a more in-depth exploration of a single plot or theme compared to a short story||
Thank you for reading,

With love,

Annie Kim

©LILITHKIM|2024