𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

PART EIGHT
WHEN WE ARE IN NEED

MISHA AND ELLIE walk through the woods, he had you next to his side. He knew he needed to find some food, he could tell you were still sick by the way you were sweating, he knew he had to find something for you quick.

He notices ellie pause as she grabs misha by the shoulder, pointing over to the two men. When he sees this he grabs his gun, "move away from the deer." he demanded.

"I know how to shoot, so if you two do anything weird I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your head." Misha says as he glared at the two men. "And drop the rifles."

The two of them threw their rifles to the ground, misha stood in front of you and ellie protectively. "Turn and face me, slowly. and sudden moves I swear I'll put one right between your eyes."

"You're quite a hunter." The man says. "We didn't even hear you guys coming."

"Turn around and walk away." Misha demanded. "Now!"

"Okay, all I ask is 10 seconds of your time." The man said, "I just wanna talk."

"And I don't." Misha replied. "I won't say it twice. fucking leave."

"Please. Just 10 seconds. My name is David. And this is my friend named James." David spoke. "We're from a larger group. women, children. and we're all...very, very hungry."

"We're from a large group too." Ellie spoke up. "Also hungry."

"Well, even so...ya can't drag this back on your own." David replied. "We're not asking for charity. We- we can trade you for some of the deer. We have-- what do you need? We have...boots."

You stood there, still a bit woozy. Misha glanced at you and noticed this before turning to David. "Medicine? Like, for infections."

"We do back in our village. You're all welcome to follow us." David answers.

"We're not following you anywhere." Misha replied. "Caveman can get it. He comes back, you get half the deer. I swear if anyone else shows up I'm gutting you and them, and then I'll put one--"

"Right between my eyes." David finishes.

"Yeah." Misha replied. "Exactly."

𝜗𝜚˚⋆

Misha had ran inside the room you were half asleep in, you yawned and opened your eyes. "What happened? Is everything okay?" You asked.

"Come on. We gotta go." Misha said as he helped you out of bed, guiding you out of the room as he made his way to the front, Ellie was already on her horse.

Misha had helped you onto yours as he placed you onto the saddle, he had got in front before bringing out his gun as he shot into the air. "Over here, assholes!" he shouted.

The horse started to run, as well as Ellie's horse. You held on tightly to misha's waist.

That's when suddenly you fell off of the horse, hitting the ground. It seems like the horse got hit in the process, wincing as you clutched your side.