Nathan

"Come on Nathan!" Alyssa said. "Why don't you want to come to Lewis' party tomorrow? isn't he your friend?"

I put my hand on my forehead in utter annoyance.

We've been sitting on our living room couch talking about this stupid party for the past hour.

"Alyssa, I said no." I said firmly.

"Babe." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "But can you at least tell me why you don't you want to go?"
"Because I don't want to go." I said irritated.

"That's not a good enough reason." Alyssa said growing mad.

At that moment, I'd had enough.

"Alyssa, can we talk about something more meaningful? "I asked.

"So, you think what I'm talking about right now is not meaningful?" Alyssa said angrily. "So, what do you want to talk about! Shitty books and history lessons!"

"Yeah maybe, because I love books and history..."

"You love those things more than you love me!" she interrupted me.

This conversation is such a waste of time and energy.

"Alyssa my tutor will be here soon." I said calmly. "Let's have this conversation another time."

"We can't have it another time because the party is freaking TOMORROW!" She yelled at me. "And I promised my fans to post Instagram pictures with you at the party.

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat.

"Mr. Nathaniel." I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around to see our maid, Olga.

"Yes."
"Ms. Jones is here." She announced.

"Great thanks Olga." I spoke. "You can let her in."

"Yeah, Thanks Olga." Alyssa said looking annoyed. "But you just interrupted our important talk, so if you're done you can leave."

I could see that Olga was a bit irritated.

"Alyssa, be respectful!"

"It's fine, Mr. Nathaniel." Olga said calmly. "But Ms. Parker's agent just called saying that he needed her for something urgent but couldn't reach her or her house phone."

"Oh, is that right?" Alyssa said as she took out her phone. "I didn't receive any call strangely."
When she checked her calls she gasped in shock.

"He called me 10 times, but my phone was on silent mode."

Inside, I was relieved that this conversation was finally over, Alyssa got up and wore her black heels that matched her short black designer dress.

"Well, I'll get going now." She spoke. "But I'll be back when I'm done."

"Why?" I spoke.

"So, we can plan our party outfits." She spoke.

Then she kissed me and ran out the door in a rush.

So, this meant I was going to the party whether I wanted to or not.