Can You Dig It?

At night at the scrap yard it was Friday for Amara so she had the weekends off, to hang with the Autobots. Right now she was with her brother and bots while watching TV.

Grimlock: Okay I get that they're fast and make lots of noise, but when are they gonna transform?

Russell: Those are just plain old motorcycles, Grimlock. One more only.

Grimlock: Whoa, that is tragic.

Strongarm: Don't those humans have anything better to do then ride around all day causing trouble?

Sideswipe: They don't play by other people's rules. They don't want to be like everyone else.

Fixit: Then why do they all wear the same rackets-- Packets-- Jackets?

Sideswipe: They wear the jackets to show they're different, in the same way... But they're not. Aw, drones like you would never understand anyway!

Sideswipe gets up and goes for a walk around the scrap yard, Amara saw that he was a little down so she got up and followed him. Sideswipe noticed that Amara was following him so he decided to just let her walk with him.

Sideswipe: Why do they wear the same jackets? Do you know why, Amara?

Amara: Of course I do, Sideswipe. Those people you saw riding on the motorcycles and wearing the same jackets on TV, are called the motorcycle gang. Motorcycle gangs are a group of people who have their own rules and act tough it's kind of like that they're like part of the team.

Sideswipe: Oh, never thought of that. Thanks Amara.

Amara: Your welcome.

When Sideswipe finally understood, he and Amara heard a strange noise around the scrap yard and then they saw someone sneaking around in the scrap yard. Sideswipe tells Amara to stay back while he goes and checks out the intruder. The intruder stops and looks at Sideswipe who was getting ready to fight the intruder while Amara just stood there, watching them while being out of danger at the same time. Then the intruder released a sonic wave that knocked Sideswipe down and hurt Amara's ears. Then the intruder grabs Sideswipe's sword and knocks Sideswipe down to the ground and points the sword at Sideswipe. Amara looked really scared to see that her friend was about to be scrapped by the intruder. But before he could do anything, Bumblebee came in and shined his headlights at the intruder and that intruder revealed to be Bumblebee's old friend Jazz.

Bumblebee: Stop!

Jazz: Is it time for my solo?

Bumblebee: Jazz?!

Jazz: Bee! What are you doing in this dump?

Denny: Whoa! Watch the language.

Denny covers Russell's ears.

Bumblebee: Heh! It's a scrap yard, Jazz. The nicest one on this planet.

Jazz: Careful, don't get too close. This one thinks he's dangerous.

Bumblebee: Heh. His name's Sideswipe, and he's with me.

Jazz helps Sideswipe up on his feet and gives him back his sword. Amara looked at Jazz and was surprised to see another Autobot on Earth. Though she was a little shy to meet Jazz cuz she wanted to get to know him first. So she decided to ask Bumblebee about him later.

Sideswipe: Whatever. You just took me by surprise is all. What do you call that takedown anyway?

Jazz: Don't know. Didn't really plan it. It just kind of...flowed. (turns to Bumblebee) Hey, Bee, you know anything about a prison ship called the Alchemor? The big Bots on Cybertron sent me to check out a distress call.