Chapter one

Chapter one
   I'm sitting in class listening to the teacher. I'm in Spanish class listening to this moron teacher talking about Spanish pronouns and adjectives sitting in front of me is my best friend Katrina she has been my friend since we were in kindergarten now we are fourteen and in the eighth grade. We are both on the cheer team and are both flyers. I grabbed my phone out and started to text an embarrassing photo of Samantha in the locker room wearing underwear and a sports bra with her flabby stomach hanging out. You would think since she is a cheerleader she would take a little more pride in her appearance, instead she is fat where's glasses and her hair is always in a messy bun or pony tail.
    Katrina texted me back and said to send the pictures to the entire school that's so mean but definitely going to do that. I pressed send and sent the photo to the whole school. Mr Lopez told Katrina and I to put our phone away. I said " maybe if your lesson was interesting i would pay attention but your class is stupid, doesn't help that i want to gag when walking in here because you stink." Katrina did a small chunk and Samantha rolls her eyes and said
" you don't have to be a bitch to everyone."
I replied back to her and said
"You don't have to be a fat whore."
Mr Lopez said "that it molly go to the disciplinary office now"
    i rolled my eyes and gathered my stuff and left. While walking past Samantha's desk i shoved her stuff off the desk and said
"You should eat less maybe if you stopped eating you would be pretty" she replied
"Maybe if you actually ate you wouldn't be an asshole all the time." I said " watch your back whore." Then left the classroom Katrina texted me and told me that Samantha was crying in replied to her lol. I walked to the disciplinary center and waited for the principal to come out of the office and get me. Katrina and i texted each other back and fourth until i was called into the office.
    the principal pulled me into the office he said young lady you were given a referral for: texting in class, bullying a student, and being disrespectful. I rolled my eyes and said so what. I said I don't give a fuck. He took a deep breath and said
"I'm giving you three days of ISS. He wrote me a slip to the iss room and said go straight there. I took the piece of paper and walked out of the office. My mom texted me and said she was going to be working late and she was going to send me 20 dollars to order a pizza when i get home. I said thank you mom. I waked into the iss room and handed the note to the teacher. He turned around and handed me a paper with the rules on the paper. I sat down in the back of the room and silenced my phone. I began to work on rewriting the rules, by the time i got done it was time for lunch.  The teacher walked us to the cafeteria when we got there he told everyone who was eating a school lunch to get inline. I sat down at the lunch table with the teacher. He had asked me if i had my own lunch in the classroom. I said "no i am on a diet for the cheer season." He looked me up and down and said it looks like you could eat a meal or two. I rolled my eyes and waited for the others to come back.
    the rest of the others to come back without any other incident. I went to cheer practice and the coach pulled me into the office. She said the principal sent me an email saying you were disrespectful to a teacher bullied a classmate and was texting in class. I said yes coach smith.
She said "your getting three demerits i need you to sign this." I grabbed the pen and sign them. I said "how can i work these off?" She replied
" you can write a two page essay over respect" i responded with yes ma'am she then told me to grab my cheer bag and get ready for practice.
    i walked into the locker room and Samantha walked out. Katrina came over to me and asked how many days of detention do you have. I replied to her with three. I looked over and seen Samantha stuffing her face with a granola bar. I walked over to her and snatched the granola bar out of her hand and said this is why you're a fat slut. She stood up and got in my face and said "I'm done with you treating me like shit if you want to fight then let's fucking fight." I got right back into her face and said "meet me at the park by christoff heights apartments. She said okay whatever.
    we worked on the pep rally routine and several football routines before she concluded practice Katrina was walking up to me and asked if her mom needed to take me home i said no I'm headed to the park. She said okay text me later when you're home. I texted my sister next and told her i would be home later and to order pizza for dinner. She replied back okay.
    i walked to the park and seen Samantha, i walked up to her and said if were going to fight lets fight i have places to be. She shoved me and i punched her in the face. She fell to the ground and tried to cover her face. I jumped on top of her and punched her in the face several times until she was blacked out. Before i walked off i kicked her in the head several times.
    another girl walked up to Samantha to check on her. I continued to walk home and finally arrived home. My sister was sitting on the couch eating pizza she slid the box over and asked me if i wanted some.i said no i ate at practice she looked at me and said that what you said yesterday and I didn't see you eat breakfast. She said you're not starving yourself again.
I looked at her and said no, i ate lunch as well. She looked at me and i could tell she knew i was lying to her. I felt bad but i also didn't want to eat anything. Eating makes me feel really anxious and i don't want to gain weight because i want my uniform to fit correctly. I looked at her and said "let's not talk about me how was your day." She looked down and whispered, "i really don't want to take about it." I said is it available and her group again. She said " yeah they told me I'm fat and ugly, Parker told me i would make the world a better place if I wasn't here." I told her not to listen to them they are jealous of her.
    my mom was calling my phone and i answered the phone and asked her what's going on. She said Samantha Hayes was admitted into the hospital in serious condition. She said "a witness to our fight brought her in. They had a video of the assault." I said " what does that mean for me." She replied to me and said " they turned it over to the police, and the police are pressing charges." I said how do they know it was me. She said
"Samantha's mom identified you" i said just great.
    Susie asked what's going on, i said
"i did something stupid and got into a fight so the police are coming over to arrest me." I'm called Katrina and asked her to come over. She lives next door and said she would be right over. I sent her 20 dollars to watch Susie i told her what happened between Samantha and i and she said fuck you know your going to be charged with aggregated assault and battery. I said i know. Katrinas mom is a police officer and her father is one of the top criminal defense lawyers in the state. I sat on the couch and waited for the police to show up.
    a few minutes later the police came to the door and knocked on it. I answered the door and asked how could I help him. He asked me if i was molly Pearson? I said " yes sir" he then told me to turn around and place your hands behind your back your being arrested for aggravated assault and battery on Samantha Hayes. I turned around and did what he said. I had a cold chill run down my spine when he placed the handcuffs on me. I looked at Katrina and Susie and Susie yelled i love you. I told her i love you be good for Katrina. The officer placed me in the cop car and asked me my information i said I'm fourteen my birthday is may 17 2010 then i gave him my social security number. After he entered my information into the computer he drove off to the juvenile detention center.
the officer once we arrived got me out of the car. He walked me into the juvenile detention center and into the booking room.
    we walked up to the counter and the officer asked me to take my pony laid down and to take off any jewelry. I slowly took my pony tail down then removed my earrings, belly button piercing, and my nose piercing. I placed them all on the counter he then told me too turn around and place my hands on the wall. I did what was told me they had pat me down. The officer then placed a belly chain on me and cuffed me. I walked with them to get my mugshot and fingerprints taken. They then placed me in a holding cell with another girl. She was tall with brown hair. She wasn't fat but she wasn't skinny. She sat up and asked " what i was in for" i said.
"aggregated assault and battery." She said oh damn. Your tiny though. I shrugged and said I'm tougher then i look.
    She smiled and said " i was shoplifting and caught" i said oh nice she asked me what my name was and how old i was. I said my name is molly and I'm 14." She said oh dang your so young too. I asked her what her name was as well and how old she was. She smiled and said " Emily and I'm 16 a sophomore at river high"
I said "cool I'm in eighth grade. At river junior high." She laughed and said so who's ass did you kick. I said Samantha Hayes. Her look went from relaxed to straight anger. she said so your the bitch whose been bullying my little sister i shrugged my shoulder and said you call it bullying i call it joking around but sure I'm your sisters bully. She looked me dead in the eyes and used a chilling tone and said I'm only going to say this once stay the fuck away from my little sister or else. I looked her in the eyes and said or else what. She said i will pimple you into the ground and snap you like a twig. I laughed and said go ahead and try. The guard came into the cell and called both of our names the guard walked us to a pod and told us our cell numbers. I walked into my cell and asked the girl in the cell what bed was mine. She said you can have the bottom bunk i sat the mattress and blanket on the bottom bunk.
    i sat on the bed and placed on my back on the wall, and started to cry. I started to feel slightly better. However the girl on the top started asking questions. She asked me if this was my first time getting arrested. I said yup all because a stupid bitch decided to fight me. And instead of taking a beating like she deserved she barked on me and now i am here and she is lying in a hospital bed. She said well fuck, however tomorrow you will see a judge and probably be released but placed on probation which would be a good thing considering your so tiny what are like sixty pounds. I smiled a nervous smile and said i wish i was that tiny I'm minty pounds. She goes I wouldn't loose any more weight your already so little has it is.
    a guard came to the cell and opened it. And slid two foods trays into the cell. I looked at the food and it looked absolutely disquesting however the girl grabbed her tray and asked if i was going to eat something. I said no before i came here i ate several slices of pizza. She said I'm not stupid i know an eating disorder what i see one, at least eat the roll. I picked up the roll and tried to nibble the roll. When she wasn't looking i shoved the roll into the bra they gave me. I payed down on the bed and waited tell she fell asleep, then grabbed several sheets of toilet paper and hid the roll. I payed back down and eventually fell asleep when i woke up the guard was at the door and telling me to get up for court.