1.

Tw⚠️:talks about thing that can trigger like self harm, adused, and addictions

Sadie's background

Sadie grey has always been at her bsf Lucy's house basically since they met, Sadie never had a good relationship with her parents.

Her dad is a drunk and abuses her, Sadie's mom had divorced her dad because he was cheating on her, Sadie's mom left Sadie with her dad. Her dad fell in to "depression" or atleast that's what he said, Sadie always though that he was telling to truth till he kept woman home to sleep with them.

Sadie has always tried to be nice, but ppl just got on her nerves to much, it all started in 2019 when she was 14.(I think that would have been the right age)

Lucy has always been Sadie's friend, since they were like 6. They have never been fake to each other. Lucy has always been worried about Sadie because she knew how her dad was and everything.

Sadie has been cutting her thighs since she was atleast 13. She has never wanted to live, but she did because of Lucy. She didn't want Lucy to be alone. If anyone knew Lucy better then her self then it would be Sadie.

In 2022 Sadie has in Lucy bedroom while watching tiktoks, till she seen a TikTok of a boy named jaden Walton, she tapped on his profile and ever since that day she has been a fangirl for the whole Walton family, mostly jaden tho.

A/n: idk why this toke so long for me to write but anyways I'm try to update all my books for y'all because I start school August 21 and I don't want to go. But let me know if y'all like the background story!!